WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE... Trailer #2

Eh...I wanted it to be done darker, that is how I remember the book, oh well...I am not liking movies this year I hope District 9 lives up to my expectations.

Ahaha Whaaaat..I didnt hear about this

Good Looks on the info

What I did hear is that there making a Jetson movieee

Its either gonna be
smokin.gif
or
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Eh...I wanted it to be done darker, that is how I remember the book, oh well...I am not liking movies this year I hope District 9 lives up to my expectations.

I wanted this to be darker too, but I'm always disappointed when it comes to that... dark or not this looks great...

Looks very interesting. I will have to go and see this for sure. Tom Hanks huh? Dude is always in good movies.

October 16
pimp.gif

And I'd rather take Spike Jonze's creative approach of adapting the book, which is only 10 sentences long, over a literal adaptation like Watchmen andother movies.

I wish the trailers, didn't give us so much of the creatures, Like the 1st trailer I saw, all you got was the big ole' thing carrying the kid, Iwouldve liked for them to keep the mystery.

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

I wish the trailers, didn't give us so much of the creatures, Like the 1st trailer I saw, all you got was the big ole' thing carrying the kid, I wouldve liked for them to keep the mystery.
they are all in the book lol.

Originally Posted by JuJu

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

I wish the trailers, didn't give us so much of the creatures, Like the 1st trailer I saw, all you got was the big ole' thing carrying the kid, I wouldve liked for them to keep the mystery.
they are all in the book lol.
I know they are in the book, but nowadays with new technology its nice to see the interpretation, and on something like this where its a supersimple story that they have artistic license to develop however they like, it's cool to have surprises. The creatures are that in my mind.

I can't wait to see it. This and the Giving Tree are my ishhh. And it's even better that it's Spike Jonze; producer/director of some of the bestskateboarding videos this world has ever seen. I def. wanna go spend my 10 to support Spike.

Back
Top Bottom