Where to buy cake/cupcake decors and things? vol. hello kitty

i need all things hello kitty.. my sister and girl's bday is coming up and i want to make them hello kitty cupcakes ( no pics of sis and girl ) i dont see what to obsessed about a cat and a bow but they love em'.

i need hello kitty:
molds
those hard candies they put on cake ( needs to be hello kitty)
frosting
candles
pretty much everything a starter kit has for a cupcake.

and tips and tricks for baking a cupcake
nerd.gif

thanks.

i need all things hello kitty.. my sister and girl's bday is coming up and i want to make them hello kitty cupcakes ( no pics of sis and girl ) i dont see what to obsessed about a cat and a bow but they love em'.

i need hello kitty:
molds
those hard candies they put on cake ( needs to be hello kitty)
frosting
candles
pretty much everything a starter kit has for a cupcake.

and tips and tricks for baking a cupcake
nerd.gif

thanks.

Not sure exactly if this helps, but I know someone who got a hello kitty themed cake and extras from Publix. They gotta online website to order cakes too. Worth a look if you have one near

Not sure exactly if this helps, but I know someone who got a hello kitty themed cake and extras from Publix. They gotta online website to order cakes too. Worth a look if you have one near

Check out party city if theres one near you. I saw a hello kitty cake pan & other hello kitty cake decorations there.

Check out party city if theres one near you. I saw a hello kitty cake pan & other hello kitty cake decorations there.

Back
Top Bottom