Where to buy Civil Wedding Rings for Cheap in Manila?

Hi NT,

I know this is the most random post you'll see on a sneakerboard but I'm in a bit of a rut here, where can I find good quality wedding rings that are respectably nice looking enough but still won't break the bank?

See my close cousin is going to be married, because he knocked up his girlfriend and he's looking for wedding rings for his civil ceremony. Something that doesn't scream cheap-o-bastardo, but looks respectable enough even just for a civil wedding. Because he's saving up for the more expensive stuff for his Church Wedding.

I know that NT is a melting pot of different personalities and some might have some past experiences with this type of subject, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi NT,

I know this is the most random post you'll see on a sneakerboard but I'm in a bit of a rut here, where can I find good quality wedding rings that are respectably nice looking enough but still won't break the bank?

See my close cousin is going to be married, because he knocked up his girlfriend and he's looking for wedding rings for his civil ceremony. Something that doesn't scream cheap-o-bastardo, but looks respectable enough even just for a civil wedding. Because he's saving up for the more expensive stuff for his Church Wedding.

I know that NT is a melting pot of different personalities and some might have some past experiences with this type of subject, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

I got hitched to the most wonderful woman last January, I just had to put that in here
smile.gif
It was a quaint but elegant little civil ceremony and we got our wedding bands at Chinatown in Manila. I am hardly an expert in jewelry but we were accompanied by my wife's aunt who knows the ins and outs of not only the merchandise but Binondo itself, I suggest your cousin bring someone like such along as well. Good luck to the dude.

I got hitched to the most wonderful woman last January, I just had to put that in here
smile.gif
It was a quaint but elegant little civil ceremony and we got our wedding bands at Chinatown in Manila. I am hardly an expert in jewelry but we were accompanied by my wife's aunt who knows the ins and outs of not only the merchandise but Binondo itself, I suggest your cousin bring someone like such along as well. Good luck to the dude.

Yeah my "cousin" haha, but for real it really is for my cousin no bull.

thanks for the reply btlgrnd

I'll tell him binondo is the place, but are there any really really cheap stalls in the malls?

thanks for the reply btlgrnd

I'll tell him binondo is the place, but are there any really really cheap stalls in the malls?

Chinatown (Binondo) is the right place. But be sure they know what is real and what is not as there are stores that are notorious for selling lower grade Gold as oppose to what they are telling you. Better have someone who knows people in Chinatown to be with whomever will buy it you... err... your cousin... hehehe

Chinatown (Binondo) is the right place. But be sure they know what is real and what is not as there are stores that are notorious for selling lower grade Gold as oppose to what they are telling you. Better have someone who knows people in Chinatown to be with whomever will buy it you... err... your cousin... hehehe

^ Thanks benthugs

I'll look out for that shop, when we stock up on some doggie things on the weekend.
smile.gif

^ Thanks benthugs

I'll look out for that shop, when we stock up on some doggie things on the weekend.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by 1and12

tongue.gif
laugh.gif

You must love your cousin so much to go on NT and ask on his behalf. You, sir, are a hero.
wink.gif

tongue.gif
laugh.gif

You must love your cousin so much to go on NT and ask on his behalf. You, sir, are a hero.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Gameover2

tongue.gif
laugh.gif

wink.gif

I know right? hahaha

Anyway http://loverocksjewelry.multiply.com/ looks pretty good anyone have any experience with them?

I....Ugh...My "cousin" really doesn't want to haggle with the Chinese down in binondo, but since I think that's the only place for rings below 10-8k I think he'll bite the bullet and go anyway.

Thanks for helping my cous..err me..us haha

Originally Posted by Gameover2

tongue.gif
laugh.gif

wink.gif

I know right? hahaha

Anyway http://loverocksjewelry.multiply.com/ looks pretty good anyone have any experience with them?

I....Ugh...My "cousin" really doesn't want to haggle with the Chinese down in binondo, but since I think that's the only place for rings below 10-8k I think he'll bite the bullet and go anyway.

Thanks for helping my cous..err me..us haha

Back
Top Bottom