Where to Buy Fan Gear

Sup DMV, I'll be at the Wizards v. Lakers game on Tues and I wanted to know are there any stores out here that sell general fan gear (hopefully Lakers)besides the typical Wizards/********/Ravens apparel?

Joey, cut the dude some slack... he goes to howard, which probably means he's not from this area...
Although I'm probably the last dude that should talk... I rarely let these dudes live...

I'm saying, dude never walked into a Footlocker or Champs before? I see more Lakers and Celtics stuff than Wizards gear when I'm in the area.

Since Joey already took my smart +@$ remark, Ill be helpful. Try Modell's, Sports Authority, or D.I.C.K's

That's funny. I've walked into those stores already, that's why I made the thread in the first place. I wasn't looking for a Jersey. I only asked because there are similar stores in L.A.

Actually check the fan shop @ the Verizon center. And if not check out Shenk & Tittle in Montgomery Mall.

My-T.

I know its prolly late to respond but lakers are basically sold out of everything almost everywhere..

for future reference, hit up that small fan shop in georgetown....they have pretty much every team, every sport and not just jerseys. its on Wisconsin Ave. to be specific

Back
Top Bottom