Where to buy jersey lettering? McGrady to Penny jersey conversion.

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

Originally Posted by KidCloudKicker

wow some of you guys are crazy lol. I'm 27 so im not in high school. I'd thought it'd be a cool project since its impossible to find a Penny jersey in my size and yes I'm going to get the letters sewn on professionally...I just needed the place to purchase the actual letters from. I'm converting the black pinstripe jersey which is the same Penny wore during his time with the Magic. I'm sure once its done it'll look just fine and not like some bootleg project. thanks for all the help people

FYI...on the front of the jersey, only the star is sewn on. The MAGIC and 1 aren't sewn.

Ok guys I'm not going to be removing any of the logos just a simple name switch. I just needed the 'HARDAWAY' in the correct font and thats it.I'm all for having a good laugh..God knows I have a wicked sense of humor, but I just dont get the comment "dont forget the jizz stains on theback" lol. It makes me laugh but i dont get it, lol. Thanks to the people that gave me a helpful response. This is the jersey im working on for those whocare
a9336d9d4e225cc86318bb8e5d8692c526b3b225.bmp

God knows I have a wicked sense of humor, but I just dont get the comment "dont forget the jizz stains on the back" lol. It makes me laugh but i dont get it, lol.
allegedly, mr. hardaway is a homosexual. thus there is a chance that somebody might have splattered penny's own jersey with fluid. thecomments reflect a desire to make your jersey as authentic as possible.

EPS, as stated. He's done a few T-Mac to Penny's already for some JC.org guys.

But, you're doing it to a swingman?? No disrespect, but the conversion will cost more than that jersey is worth. You're better off finding anauthentic.

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by NikeAirCobraBen

ask DALITSO
that jersey came out
pimp.gif
No it didn't
yes it did.

piece of art

pics of said art/catastrophy?

http://niketalk.com/topic/153522
indifferent.gif

grin.gif

eyes.gif

Insert Alonzo Mourning Gif

looks ok on screen, not to sure about in person.

Ok i get it now, lol. This is the first time I've heard that penny might be homosexual, lol.
As far as the rest of the comments some of you take jerseys waaaay to seriously, its kinda scary really. Who the f@ck cares if its a swingman,..it only cost me$10 plus the cost of the letters which im sure isn't that much. I'll reserve the role of the cool guy only modifying/wearing 10000% Authentic jerseysjust for you guys. This is something ill probably wear with sweats and t-shirt under...its really not that serious, and to all the people hating ondalitso's MJ all star jersey..get a freakin life. Dude put hella time and effort into that project for his own personal gratification. He decided to shareit with NT because thats what we do here. I swear some people just come on here to hate.

22 Rather Unique 22's - I dont get whats so hilarious?? I'm 6'2" and I'm a big dude.....so what..who the f@ck cares. I havent wore a size48 since back in days around when I was a freshman probably around the same time when your moms used to be %+*'n on the corner......SON.

Ok i get it now, lol. This is the first time I've heard that penny might be homosexual, lol.
As far as the rest of the comments some of you take jerseys waaaay to seriously, its kinda scary really. Who the f@ck cares if its a swingman,..it only cost me $10 plus the cost of the letters which im sure isn't that much. I'll reserve the role of the cool guy only modifying/wearing 10000% Authentic jerseys just for you guys. This is something ill probably wear with sweats and t-shirt under...its really not that serious, and to all the people hating on dalitso's MJ all star jersey..get a freakin life. Dude put hella time and effort into that project for his own personal gratification. He decided to share it with NT because thats what we do here. I swear some people just come on here to hate.

22 Rather Unique 22's - I dont get whats so hilarious?? I'm 6'2" and I'm a big dude.....so what..who the f@ck cares. I havent wore a size 48 since back in days around when I was a freshman probably around the same time when your moms used to be %+*'n on the corner......SON.
umad.jpg

1. The final product would look a lot better on an authentic than a swingman. The materials used on an authentic are different from a swingman. You might aswell look on eBay and get a Champion screen print.
2. If its not that serious why are you going out of your way to change the jersey. The customization will cost you a minimum of $50.
3. Who cares about Dalitso? You cats in JB stay on his sack. That jersey is terrible. If he's a real Jordan fanatic he'd cough up the money to get aJordan All-Star jersey.
laugh.gif
Hating is the most overused word on this site.
laugh.gif
Dude resorted to personal attacks because he got called fat.

EPS is the way to go.

They did my Brook Lopez Jersey but from a Blank Nets Jersey that only had the N E T S on the front.

It would run about 75 total after shipping and tax. Like many have said, not worth it to do it to a swingman.

Besides, the Change would look much different since the number is screen printed on a single layer sewn on piece.

Get an Authentic Magic Jersey and do it or just look for one on ebay or on Jerseycentral.org.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

As far as the rest of the comments some of you take jerseys waaaay to seriously, its kinda scary really. Who the f@ck cares if its a swingman,..it only cost me $10 plus the cost of the letters which im sure isn't that much. I'll reserve the role of the cool guy only modifying/wearing 10000% Authentic jerseys just for you guys. This is something ill probably wear with sweats and t-shirt under...its really not that serious, and to all the people hating on dalitso's MJ all star jersey..get a freakin life. Dude put hella time and effort into that project for his own personal gratification. He decided to share it with NT because thats what we do here. I swear some people just come on here to hate.

22 Rather Unique 22's - I dont get whats so hilarious?? I'm 6'2" and I'm a big dude.....so what..who the f@ck cares. I havent wore a size 48 since back in days around when I was a freshman probably around the same time when your moms used to be %+*'n on the corner......SON.
umad.jpg

1. The final product would look a lot better on an authentic than a swingman. The materials used on an authentic are different from a swingman. You might as well look on eBay and get a Champion screen print.
2. If its not that serious why are you going out of your way to change the jersey. The customization will cost you a minimum of $50.
3. Who cares about Dalitso? You cats in JB stay on his sack. That jersey is terrible. If he's a real Jordan fanatic he'd cough up the money to get a Jordan All-Star jersey.
laugh.gif
Hating is the most overused word on this site.
laugh.gif
Dude resorted to personal attacks because he got called fat.

Dude #%% is your problem, lol. I dont care if the jersey is a swingman,..its a freakin project dude, lol, calm down. The jersey cost me next to nothing andI'm almost positive its not going to cost $50 for some block lettering. You have an aweful lot of an opinions and I'm flattered that you're goingout of your way to comment on everything in my thread. So,...because you think hating is the most overused word on this site, means it doesn't apply toobvious negative comments towards an NT'er and his project? Come on now dude use all this energy and hate you have and redirect towards your own life andspare us you're internet analysis. You're obviously a miserable person who has nothing better to do than hate. Please redirect your efforts elsewhere.As far a personal attacks....I merely responded to his out of line personal attack with one of my own.

Back
Top Bottom