Where To Buy Jordans in the USA ?

^mate, you should've been to the pitt street cdp xi/xii release. made me so mad, i swore off jordans and sold half my kicks!

that lasted about 6 months

and now i'm mad at myself cuz miss my carmines
*rage*

Originally Posted by eltouha

^mate, you should've been to the pitt street cdp xi/xii release. made me so mad, i swore off jordans and sold half my kicks!

*rage*
yeah ? sounds nuts ! for the big releases , im going to try the less popular stores. George St (the one next to Woolworths) or Parramatta.  Believe it or not , blacktown stocks retros ! Not too many bogans know what J's are out that way
tongue.gif

I use to HATE the XII's when they came out in 96-97, i remember they were on sale at Footlocker for like $90 cause ppl were not buying them ! now its on my must buy list !!! 

Yeah, Carmines are beautiful ! 
wink.gif

I was set on the IX's , XIII , and XI's this year, but word of VII's and possible XVII's dropping i am going to go broke !!! + have domestics with the wife !!!

Originally Posted by eltouha

*rage*
yeah ? sounds nuts ! for the big releases , im going to try the less popular stores. George St (the one next to Woolworths) or Parramatta.  Believe it or not , blacktown stocks retros ! Not too many bogans know what J's are out that way
tongue.gif

I use to HATE the XII's when they came out in 96-97, i remember they were on sale at Footlocker for like $90 cause ppl were not buying them ! now its on my must buy list !!! 

wink.gif

I was set on the IX's , XIII , and XI's this year, but word of VII's and possible XVII's dropping i am going to go broke !!! + have domestics with the wife !!!

if youre going to new york, you should go to d.c. as well. it's only a four hour bus ride and there is plenty of great shopping

if youre going to new york, you should go to d.c. as well. it's only a four hour bus ride and there is plenty of great shopping

Originally Posted by Vuey

eltouha wrote:

*rage*
tongue.gif

wink.gif

whoah whoah, aye whoah, tame that wild beast, feed it and it will only grow hungrier!

and didn't white men can't jump teach you nothin? "listen to the woman!"

haha@ bogans and blacktown, sorry i don't wanna hafta wear a shank-proof vest when copping kicks
wink.gif

eltouha wrote:

*rage*
tongue.gif

wink.gif

whoah whoah, aye whoah, tame that wild beast, feed it and it will only grow hungrier!

and didn't white men can't jump teach you nothin? "listen to the woman!"

haha@ bogans and blacktown, sorry i don't wanna hafta wear a shank-proof vest when copping kicks
wink.gif

Originally Posted by aphexacid

You can stop off to Chicago on your way from the west coast to NY or vice versa. You should be able to get Bulls tickets pretty easily. And you can see the giant MJ statue that everyone likes to pose in front of.

Theres an infinite amount of things to do Downtown. No matter what your budget is. Michigan ave is a sight to be seen.
hey mate

taken your advice and planning to stop by Chicago from Las Vegas . Whats there to see and do in Michigan ave ? 

just cant decide which pair of J's to wear over there. ... was thinking of breaking out my NDS OG XI Breds for the trip....
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by aphexacid

You can stop off to Chicago on your way from the west coast to NY or vice versa. You should be able to get Bulls tickets pretty easily. And you can see the giant MJ statue that everyone likes to pose in front of.

Theres an infinite amount of things to do Downtown. No matter what your budget is. Michigan ave is a sight to be seen.
hey mate

taken your advice and planning to stop by Chicago from Las Vegas . Whats there to see and do in Michigan ave ? 

just cant decide which pair of J's to wear over there. ... was thinking of breaking out my NDS OG XI Breds for the trip....
smokin.gif

la:
fcla
rifla
undefeted
ny:
so many but for like real heat
fcny
hoh
get set on broadway
and TONS of stores on fulton ave. but its kinda ghetto bt if u dont mind they got real heat for amazing prices
san fran:
SOLE SUPREMACY
and nike town
las vegas:
niketown
pimp.gif

la:
fcla
rifla
undefeted
ny:
so many but for like real heat
fcny
hoh
get set on broadway
and TONS of stores on fulton ave. but its kinda ghetto bt if u dont mind they got real heat for amazing prices
san fran:
SOLE SUPREMACY
and nike town
las vegas:
niketown
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 2ToneNYC

ha, I dont know what you guys hear about US but here is a bit of advise you can take to the bank.
1. Dont act like a tourist, dont walk around with a huge camera snapping away pictures everywhere looking like you have no clue of whats going on.

2. If you are going to rent a car dont leave stuff in the back seat (dont carry a lot of tech with you at the same time leave it in the hotel room).

3. Avoid weird situations like following someone who is offering you a cheap deal or some tickets and you have to walk with them to some weird location.

4. Avoid carrying a load of cash and put your wallet into your front pocket. Dont carry your passport with you as well, all hotels have safe boxes leave it there.

Dont get me wrong but i dont have any problems and I been to LA and I live in NYC.  Its just a precaution I can give you because there are all sorts of characters looking for tourists.  Its a lot easier since you speak English.  A great place to look up places to eat in NY is yelp and citysearch.  

Im pretty sure you will not look like a tourist with some Js on but before going somewhere use hopstop.com to know how to get home to avoid getting lost.  NY is a booming city that never sleeps you can get into the subway even at 2am and you will have a load of people riding with you.  
appreciate the tips mates
wink.gif
 , if your around any of the places im visiting, would love to buy you a beer
grin.gif

alot of it is common sense really . Yeah, i will be leaving the DSLR camera for days out to Disney land and $$*%. ahaha
Will do some research in certain cities before heading out . And get plently of advice from my hotel conceirge as well .

Ive been to Asia a few times and get plenty of offers from strangers for goods etc , i steer well clear of those people. 

Kream
thanks for the tips mate !

Dilated1200
yeah, i am a Jordan brand fanatic, so i was after Trunners , Jordan hydro slides and apparell . Hopefully the Aussie $$$ is still strong when we go there mid year !

Been checking out Flightclub and finish line and prices are expensive when put into perspective what retail is in the states, but still relatively cheap to what we would have to pay in Australia. Might purchase and get these places to ship to the hotels i am staying in.
roll.gif
 As paying for shipping to Australia will kill the savings i make.

hey shout at me when you are here and maybe we can meet up or something
smile.gif

also craigslist.com can help you find private sellers as long as you can do your own reseach on how to spot fakes.  alot of people sell there.

ha, I dont know what you guys hear about US but here is a bit of advise you can take to the bank.
1. Dont act like a tourist, dont walk around with a huge camera snapping away pictures everywhere looking like you have no clue of whats going on.

2. If you are going to rent a car dont leave stuff in the back seat (dont carry a lot of tech with you at the same time leave it in the hotel room).

3. Avoid weird situations like following someone who is offering you a cheap deal or some tickets and you have to walk with them to some weird location.

4. Avoid carrying a load of cash and put your wallet into your front pocket. Dont carry your passport with you as well, all hotels have safe boxes leave it there.

Dont get me wrong but i dont have any problems and I been to LA and I live in NYC.  Its just a precaution I can give you because there are all sorts of characters looking for tourists.  Its a lot easier since you speak English.  A great place to look up places to eat in NY is yelp and citysearch.  

Im pretty sure you will not look like a tourist with some Js on but before going somewhere use hopstop.com to know how to get home to avoid getting lost.  NY is a booming city that never sleeps you can get into the subway even at 2am and you will have a load of people riding with you.  
appreciate the tips mates
wink.gif
 , if your around any of the places im visiting, would love to buy you a beer
grin.gif

alot of it is common sense really . Yeah, i will be leaving the DSLR camera for days out to Disney land and $$*%. ahaha
Will do some research in certain cities before heading out . And get plently of advice from my hotel conceirge as well .

Ive been to Asia a few times and get plenty of offers from strangers for goods etc , i steer well clear of those people. 

Kream
thanks for the tips mate !

Dilated1200
yeah, i am a Jordan brand fanatic, so i was after Trunners , Jordan hydro slides and apparell . Hopefully the Aussie $$$ is still strong when we go there mid year !

Been checking out Flightclub and finish line and prices are expensive when put into perspective what retail is in the states, but still relatively cheap to what we would have to pay in Australia. Might purchase and get these places to ship to the hotels i am staying in.
roll.gif
 As paying for shipping to Australia will kill the savings i make.

smile.gif

also craigslist.com can help you find private sellers as long as you can do your own reseach on how to spot fakes.  alot of people sell there.

smile.gif

hey mate
yeah will let you know closer to the date, but looks like we will be in NY around late June .

smile.gif

hey mate
yeah will let you know closer to the date, but looks like we will be in NY around late June .

Since your coming to Vegas, Niketown in Ceaser's and the outlets are a MUST! Very random finds there...

Since your coming to Vegas, Niketown in Ceaser's and the outlets are a MUST! Very random finds there...

Originally Posted by BigTy23

thanks mate ! yeah, checked it out, the Nike Outlet is like 3miles from my hotel, so i cant wait !

alright, tickets booked, visiting LA,Vegas, Chicago and NYC !!!

with the strong Australia vs. USD exchange rate, decided to cash in on some "Benjamins" (is that what you guys call them ?
wink.gif
)

Originally Posted by BigTy23

thanks mate ! yeah, checked it out, the Nike Outlet is like 3miles from my hotel, so i cant wait !

alright, tickets booked, visiting LA,Vegas, Chicago and NYC !!!

with the strong Australia vs. USD exchange rate, decided to cash in on some "Benjamins" (is that what you guys call them ?
wink.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom