Where to buy LV...besides LV

Originally Posted by ilikethemds

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by washanobotit

What's up NT..
I want to know where is the best place to buy Louis Vuitton. I'm mainly looking for a Damier Belt and Wallet.
I tried Ebay but I'm positive most of that is fake.
Not trying to pay full price, but also dont want fakes. Any help?

LV is not for you b

Good feedback, LV is not for you then.

LV isn't for you...LV is not cheap. unless you buying a fake.

Originally Posted by ilikethemds

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by washanobotit

What's up NT..
I want to know where is the best place to buy Louis Vuitton. I'm mainly looking for a Damier Belt and Wallet.
I tried Ebay but I'm positive most of that is fake.
Not trying to pay full price, but also dont want fakes. Any help?

LV is not for you b

Good feedback, LV is not for you then.

LV isn't for you...LV is not cheap. unless you buying a fake.

fashionphile.com

My girl got a bag off here once and it really worked out. Like the designer version of Flight Club. Never a lot of men's things on there, but I do check it every so often and find some deals.

I got my Gucci slip ons from here last summer.
glasses.gif

fashionphile.com

My girl got a bag off here once and it really worked out. Like the designer version of Flight Club. Never a lot of men's things on there, but I do check it every so often and find some deals.

I got my Gucci slip ons from here last summer.
glasses.gif

Only place to buy LV is LV store/saks/neiman.
It does not go on sale. You may have a chance at getting it at a clearance store but never had heard of that until today.

Only place to buy LV is LV store/saks/neiman.
It does not go on sale. You may have a chance at getting it at a clearance store but never had heard of that until today.

i got my wallet from craigslist $5 100% legit lol jk ebay is the way to go you just have to know your products and tell from fake and real...

i got my wallet from craigslist $5 100% legit lol jk ebay is the way to go you just have to know your products and tell from fake and real...

Louis Vuitton NEVER goes on sale. Homie has worked for them over 10 years. NEVER EVER goes on sale.

Louis Vuitton NEVER goes on sale. Homie has worked for them over 10 years. NEVER EVER goes on sale.

If you are going to pay decent money, you are better off buying from an LV store; u get great customer service at the same time and there is no chance u will be duped by fakes

If you are going to pay decent money, you are better off buying from an LV store; u get great customer service at the same time and there is no chance u will be duped by fakes

Back
Top Bottom