Where to buy LV purses for less than retail?

TheGodFresco

formerly gsdoubleu
my wife wants a LV purse for xmas, i dont wanna go through retail if i dont have to, but is there any alternative for legit LV purses?

thanks

I've never seen anything LV go for less than retail unless it were used or fake. A designer brand like that, you'll probably have to suck it up and pay retail. 

I saw some shops in Chinatown that had the hook up. A few dudes on some train lines sell LV bags like 80% off 
eek.gif

And of course that string of peddlers out on 34th st. if you're in NYC.

Realistically though I guess you could try your luck on craigslist or ebay but don't expect too much.

buy a fake one with a price tag on it that says like $595.00 and pretend you paid that much and you had no idea it was fake.

20k post i know you got a mean shoe collection OP
laugh.gif

if you do find one for less than retail i doubt it will save you a lot just get her a brand new one
just sayin

^
laugh.gif
that used to be the most common post to these threads.

I got a solution for you:
1.Talk her out of wanting one
2. You end up saving money
3. Buy multiple pairs of Concords
4. Sell
5. Profit
6.Maybe then buy the bag...

By this method you will only spend about 30% less of how much you would have spent.

And that way you technically bought it for less than retail.

Originally Posted by WaitWut

20k post i know you got a mean shoe collection OP
laugh.gif

if you do find one for less than retail i doubt it will save you a lot just get her a brand new one
just sayin

nah its mostly the sports that keep me here
laugh.gif

but i just realized that i think one of my coworkers used to work at the LV store in downtown SF, ill ask her

otherwise, some of my xmas bonus will be used on that
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Look on craigslist. Sometimes you can catch a good deal. But
sick.gif
those purses are expensive. My first car cost as much as the "Alma MM"

no where..LV doesnt go on sale and no stores carry LV besides LV stores/boutiques..you can try ebay, but you run the risk of getting a fake

The only real way to get LV under retail would be to go to the duty free store. And unless you're planning on traveling internationally soon, its probably impossible

Easy.

+

+

=
    which in tell means  

Go for it OP
smile.gif

Buying a used one off ebay from reputable seller.
Otherwise buy it at the store before next seasons price increase.

Back
Top Bottom