Where to find A+ certification info?????.

Just came down on the job today, that everyone who works in my dept., will need to be A+ certified by the end of the year.  The job will pay for the exam but not our study material, where is the best place to find this info for free or for little or nothing.  Thanks for any help in advance.

the comptia A plus certification (hardware and software)
-CompTIA A+ Essentials, exam code 220-701; and CompTIA A+ Practical Application, exam code 220-702.

The only companies I know about are TestOut's LabSim, PrepLogic, and CBT Nuggets. You can usually find those "online" somewhere. They're installable programs. They're fairly pricy but at the same time, I think they're worth it. I already have my A+ (its two tests by the way.....essentials and then one specialized based on the field). I downloaded the TestOut and passed it....

Generally these practice exams are actually harder than the actual exam, so if you can pass theirs, you'll be able to pass the actual exam with flying colors.

OH also check out www.actualtests.com

Pretty updated pdfs with questions and answers, why the right answer is right and why the wrong answers are wrong....

Peace.

What do you do exactly? Its very easy if you're computer literature and if you know how to build a computer.

man i studied for that crap for so long (2 years) but only to find out I was studying for windows xp and not 2000

total waste of time and me and my teacher looked like fools

(high school btw) lol

its really not "that" hard but you have to know your way in and out of all printers including laser...and im sure you'd have to learn about xp, 2000, and possibly vista now

the program I was using is called Certblaster

Hope this helps

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

What do you do exactly? Its very easy if you're computer literature and if you know how to build a computer.

literature
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom