Where to find quickstrike Air Max 1s OG colors in the bay?

Nothing is good with Sacramento....u would think there would be one store that would carry them but nope. Not even Getta Clue or what not.

PURIST hope you still have my sz 11.

^^^ are you serious ... DAMN ill have to go check just in case TAK let that other pair go ......

I got me a pair in a 10 at Shiekh's at Tanforan Mall yesterday for retail [=
The worker even gave my sister a free pair of sandals of her choice so if you go there bring your girl LOL.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^ are you serious ... DAMN ill have to go check just in case TAK let that other pair go ......
nerd.gif
I got you still!

Copped at the Shoe Palace at Tanforan, size 9.5. Speak to Romi, cool as hell. They should be getting the Blues in August.

Originally Posted by jkwan15

Copped at the Shoe Palace at Tanforan, size 9.5. Speak to Romi, cool as hell. They should be getting the Blues in August.
oh what the hell?

I heard the blues are a no go here in the U.S.

but man keep me updated with the blues, i want a pair
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jkwan15

LOL .. Romi .... THATS my HOMIE right there ... Look at him getting shout-outs ON NT.

does shiek in Tanforan still have them?

edit, just bought the last 9.5 they had

Stkn. Ca.- Nothing at Shiekhs nor SP. All I got is the "What Shoe" treatment
eyes.gif

Called up True East yesterday and they said they only had one pair left which was 10.5(my size).
happy.gif
Asked them if they could hold it and I picked it up today.Lovin these.

Was at Arden mall in sacramento today, no reds anywhere. There's a Shoe Palace opening Saturday 7/25 across from the footlocker. I wouldn't besurprised if they had some pairs on Saturday.

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Was at Arden mall in sacramento today, no reds anywhere. There's a Shoe Palace opening Saturday 7/25 across from the footlocker. I wouldn't be surprised if they had some pairs on Saturday.
Just picked up a size 9 from Shoe Palace in Arden. They at least had 3 other sizes since noon today. $89.99 + tax.

quote:

Just picked up a size 9 from Shoe Palace in Arden. They at least had 3 other sizes since noon today. $89.99 + tax.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nice, see anything else worth checking out? That was the first time i'd been to that mall.

Originally Posted by macgyver35

quote:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nice, see anything else worth checking out? That was the first time i'd been to that mall.
Honestly I don't remember. I just went in, saw the AMs, tried them on, and bought em

Back
Top Bottom