Where to get empty shoe boxes?

I sometimes get used shoes on eBay that don't come with a box. Where can I get shoe boxes, not the plastic ones, just plain cardboard like they normally come in but maybe blank ones?

Thanks

Any shoe store

Or ask on you local facebook sneaker group

If you want it blank, just remove the sticker. Or have another sticker printed to match the shoe you'll put in the box

Last edited:
Any shoe store

Or ask on you local facebook sneaker group

If you want it blank, just remove the sticker. Or have another sticker printed to match the shoe you'll put in the box
Shoe stores sell/give empty boxes? I never knew that. Do they give or sell them?

I also just searched eBay and find lots of listings for semi transparent shoe boxes that ship flat in packs of 10 or so, that looks good I'm just wondering if the thin plastic will handle having several other boxes on top without collapsing.

Thanks

I used to work part time at footlocker and if somebody would come in and be chill about it. I would hold him off a few boxes that we usually crush and tell him to come pick em up before the close.

Of course if some jerk would come in i'd be like well we crush em all so We ain't got none

Anyone have a box top like this for me? Paying none rape prices. Sorry for the dig up on this thread

Attachments

• 12947.jpeg
    12947.jpeg
    276.6 KB · Views: 2,363
Back
Top Bottom