Where to get XI/XII Countdown pack at Mississauga area?

Hi all~
I will be in Mississauga for Christmas & New year, so if the dropping date of XI/XII Countdown pack is the same as US, I might have to find them there.
Any spot to find them? Any idea about the pricing?

Thanks in advance
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

Square 1?
Footlocker @ Squareone was where i always copped before i left for school, retail is $400cdn +tax as far as i know, although remember you areallowed to preorder weeks in advance in Canada so they might be sold out depending on when you get there

pretty sure it's Square 1

and if you want to be gauranteed a pack, tword is place a preorder before December 1st (half the price now)

I've never done preorders before and am debating getting this pack - can anyone fill me in on how the preorders work?

if you want a guaranteed pair I guess ask one of your relatives(if you're staying with them?) to pre order them for you?

Thx for the info.

So, you're allowed to pre-order? As far as I know, I couldnt do that here in California, at least for Countdown pack. That's great. I might do so.

- Kearse15, you mean Footlocker at Squareone I can do the pre-order? Their branch here doesn't offer me this.
- nkwu11, tword is a store o..o? Any further information on that?

Thx~

"tword" was a typo.

i meant to type "word is". I was referring to the Footlocker in Square One.

Preorders are allowed here in Canada, and last I read - 30 preorders were paid in full for the 11/12 Pack @ the Square One Footlocker. Deadline is...December1st.

Originally Posted by nkwu11

"tword" was a typo.

i meant to type "word is". I was referring to the Footlocker in Square One.

Preorders are allowed here in Canada, and last I read - 30 preorders were paid in full for the 11/12 Pack @ the Square One Footlocker. Deadline is...December 1st.
"30 preorders were paid in full for the 11/12 Pack @ the Square One Footlocker" - does that mean the store ordered 30 pairs or customershave already preordered 30 pairs

Yeap, thanks for the information. I got my pair pre-ordered, thanks to my aunt's help~~ Not sure about the price yet, thought. Till I got there.
Any idea why American stores are not allowing pre-orders while Canada's do? Cuz Jordan's not as popular in Canada?

Back
Top Bottom