Where were you? vol. It's been six years!

I watched this game live.....it was crazy, never seen anything like that. To this day I wonder how did Steven Jackson not end up getting suspended for the season....he beat on more people than Artest did 
laugh.gif

I watched this game live.....it was crazy, never seen anything like that. To this day I wonder how did Steven Jackson not end up getting suspended for the season....he beat on more people than Artest did 
laugh.gif

Actually watched most of this game for some dumb reason and could not believe when this happened. I was in college and my roommate and I stayed in all night rewatching it and watching SC

Actually watched most of this game for some dumb reason and could not believe when this happened. I was in college and my roommate and I stayed in all night rewatching it and watching SC

Whenever the Sportscenter highlights show the little boy crying in his mom's arms, that always gets to me.
frown.gif

I can't remember if I was watching this on ESPN that night...but I certainly remember being glued to Sportscenter immediately after.

Whenever the Sportscenter highlights show the little boy crying in his mom's arms, that always gets to me.
frown.gif

I can't remember if I was watching this on ESPN that night...but I certainly remember being glued to Sportscenter immediately after.

YO! I was actually leaving a frat party. Got to the homie's apartment off campus, high as hell... and him & this chic started giving us this drunken narrative about - like people jumping on people. Ron Artest swinging on babies. And Stephen Jackson pulling out burners.
laugh.gif
At least that's what I was imagining in my mental state...

AND THEN... Somebody said "look! They showing it!"

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

That was a good night.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
DF!!!

YO! I was actually leaving a frat party. Got to the homie's apartment off campus, high as hell... and him & this chic started giving us this drunken narrative about - like people jumping on people. Ron Artest swinging on babies. And Stephen Jackson pulling out burners.
laugh.gif
At least that's what I was imagining in my mental state...

AND THEN... Somebody said "look! They showing it!"

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

That was a good night.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
DF!!!

In addition to what was already said, the chick acting tough then sidestepping after Artest starts into the crowd always gets me. 
laugh.gif

I would give credit to Jax for going into the crowd and trying to help Artest, but we all know damn well he was looking for a fight.

I always put the blame on the Pistons' security, but I'm pretty sure they were in shock and didn't know what to do either.

In addition to what was already said, the chick acting tough then sidestepping after Artest starts into the crowd always gets me. 
laugh.gif

I would give credit to Jax for going into the crowd and trying to help Artest, but we all know damn well he was looking for a fight.

I always put the blame on the Pistons' security, but I'm pretty sure they were in shock and didn't know what to do either.

Back
Top Bottom