Where would I be able to find replacement lace tips from nike air forces?

So i have a pair of anacondas with the gold  removable lace tips and I lost one. I was wondering if anyone knew of a place to find replacements. They dont have to be 24K or anything just plain regular gold color would work.

So i have a pair of anacondas with the gold  removable lace tips and I lost one. I was wondering if anyone knew of a place to find replacements. They dont have to be 24K or anything just plain regular gold color would work.

from a nike outlet, apparently. last time I went and they had those "supreme" or whatever AFs, all the lace tips has been swiped

from a nike outlet, apparently. last time I went and they had those "supreme" or whatever AFs, all the lace tips has been swiped

you can buy some olympic 7s and use those laces
other then that i dont think you can just buy the laces

you can buy some olympic 7s and use those laces
other then that i dont think you can just buy the laces

just buy em from someone selln a pair of supreme air 1s or somthn. or go to the outlet and ask one of the workers abt em. and maybe they will swipe em for u. lol

just buy em from someone selln a pair of supreme air 1s or somthn. or go to the outlet and ask one of the workers abt em. and maybe they will swipe em for u. lol

Back
Top Bottom