Where y'all bammas watching the Pacquiao/Hatton fight?

nerd.gif

Did Hatton really just fall twice in the first???? LOL

I hope no one actually paid to see this BS.

I'm watching it for free on my mac.

LOL its OVER ALREADY!?!?!?
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
eyes.gif

How much was the PPV???

wow... glad i didnt pay for the 5 min fight.... didnt know hatton was that sleepy

Yeah Im glad I didn't buy either.......really almost did till I had the thought of "I know somebody online is streaming this fight", and sureenough SopCast saved the day!!! Hatton's bum ASSp out there jus getting knocked out and collecting checks

too much speed! PBF vs. Pacman get it done..

I can't wait too see PBF and JMM...

he caught him with the right hook the 1st knockdown.. "i'm just doing my job" x3 manny's a fool
roll.gif

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

too much speed! PBF vs. Pacman get it done..

I can't wait too see PBF and JMM...

he caught him with the right hook the 1st knockdown.. "i'm just doing my job" x3 manny's a fool
roll.gif
LOL not a fool just very humble IMO. His humbleness is one of the main reasons I like him as a boxer. I cant stand PBF's attitude and egobut with that said I still think he would win in a match against Pac-man (mainly because of the size difference). I would rather see a JMM vs. Pac-man beforePBF vs. Pac-man.

Now that the JMM vs. PBF has been confirmed I am hopeing JMM comes out with a win. Being the realest that I like to think I am I know that there is only aslim chance of JMM winning the fight. Nevertheless I will be rooting for JMM.

^yeah no doubt Manny is so very humble...it's just a sight to see all the filipino uncles/family go crazy in the house....Mannys gonna lead a force withthe young guys like Nonito Donaire.

PBF's defense is crazy they have to get it done!

Watched it on the 65"...Good fight..Short..Not worth $50...Rather wait for Money Mayweather...coming soon....

Back
Top Bottom