TITANIC SURVIVORS

Scarborough (Cedarbrae Stand up) now Hamilton :smh:
smh.gif
***The Bills Gonna Get Payed, By Standin On Da Corner
Naahh Im Peyton Manning, I'm Handling The Corner

Talk Like I Gotta Chip On My Shoulder, Nahh Dats A Chip On Da Pinky
Still Getting More Brain Then Pinky

From Halifax, Nova Scotia

As for spots in Calgary, the Chinook center has the usual FL, Champs and Coast Mtn., but I couldn't find anything downtown last time I was there....
Team Logic
A flaw in the logic? As long as it's nobody that's in my clique...​
It's called qualifying your statement, try it sometime.​
EMAIL: vinsanity2k5@hotmail.com
YO! Sell me your size 12-12.5 XVIs,III mochas,20.5.5 blues,XIII flint, XI DMP and AZGs!

Quote:
They have a Goodfoot. Check Mission and the Source if your into skate shoes. All three can be found on or near 17th Ave (I think...its been a few months). Market mall and Chinook are good, with FL's, Sportcheks, ect. (SC in Market still has most of their J's from last year still regular price...kinda pathetic).

Cool thanks.

Quote:
Yea Goodfoot and Source are the only places I really go. And if I want a GR and don't have the money at the release it doesn't matter at all because NOBODY buys good sneakers here.
Team PlatanoTeam LateNightTeam NYY
Team PlatanoTeam LateNightTeam NYY​

I am also from Calgary. Another spot that wasnt mentioned is Champs in Chinook. There is one guy there that has worked there foreever, and really knows his stuff. He will order you stuff in your size if they dont have it in the store and is really helpful. Besides that GDFT, and Giant 45 are some dope spots, G45 is better for t-shirts than kicks though.

markham as well - damn we could have a markham nt summit. i had no idea so many nters were in markham

im originally from Malvern as well though moved to markham when i was like 8 though, rofl, so i cant even front like im hard

i stay downtown, t.o on the reg though

True or False

Calgary is on the commercial rise?

Thinking longterm, in maybe 5 or 6 years of moving. Heard any job, from trades to business, it's booming and you can make a killing.

Someone enlighten a young scholar.. haha.
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

TEAM RAPTORS
"Jordan will release hot shoes when everyone stops buying the pieces of hot garbage they put out now.."

Quote:
I am also from Calgary. Another spot that wasnt mentioned is Champs in Chinook. There is one guy there that has worked there foreever, and really knows his stuff. He will order you stuff in your size if they dont have it in the store and is really helpful. Besides that GDFT, and Giant 45 are some dope spots, G45 is better for t-shirts than kicks though.

that would be Dave, the store Manager

only thing i dont like bout GDFT is they dont carry lebrons...they have some sick fitteds though!

Quote:
True or False

Calgary is on the commercial rise?

Thinking longterm, in maybe 5 or 6 years of moving. Heard any job, from trades to business, it's booming and you can make a killing.

Someone enlighten a young scholar.. haha.

very very true...half of our crew in the warehouse are from Ontario who just moved to Calgary for work!

been living in North York for most of my life, sometimes Woodbridge to live with my parents.

ShoeKingsENT No pictures allowed in the sig.

Anyway, thabusinessmanto
TEAM RAPTORS
CB 4 MVP
IL MAGO FOR R.O.Y.

Four Calgarian sneakerheads?!?!?! Why have I never seen any of you? haha

I was actually driving along 17th Ave the other day and saw a guy wearing the typical NT tight yet baggy jeans and a pair of black cat IV's and I was shocked out of three years growth.

Apocalypz: I'm near Neilson & Sheppard - tha businessmanTO is down the street a little ways :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom