Where's My Package?!

So I ordered some kicks off napsize.com this past Sunday. That same day (4/15) I received a confirmation e-mail with my tracking number, and I was pleasantly surprised. I heard that napsize was a reputable site, but I didn't realize they worked so quickly.

Fast forward to tonight (four days later) - I can't track my package and napsize will not respond to my e-mails. What the *&%*!

Has anyone ever experienced such a long delay when tracking their international package? NT Detectives, can you help track my package from Japan (EJ113066017JP)?

What are others' experience with Napsize.com? I'm about ready to start a claim with my CC company!

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

u want a package from japan in 4 days? cheel my dude.
NO, I want to at least track my package after four days!

And I hear it's not unusual to receive a package in four days from Japan when using EMS

thread title + avy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You're jumping the gun. Just relax and do like Trak said. Give it a few days...you don't want to file a claim just to have the # register or even the package arrive the next day.

Originally Posted by firmePORvida

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

u want a package from japan in 4 days? cheel my dude.
NO, I want to at least track my package after four days!

And I hear it's not unusual to receive a package in four days from Japan when using EMS

I just got some shoes and they used EMS. I couldnt track them at all and they showed up after about five days. They didnt even show up in the system after I received them.

My Napsize order came in today, and the shoes are 100% legit - which was never a concern for me since napsize is legit. However, they show signs of light wear, the toe box has light creasing. I realize that when buying from consignment stores that there might be some shoes that have been tried on, but these look as if they might have been worn at least once. I wouldn't mind otherwise, but these joints cost me $500! - I expect brand new if that's what they describe and charge $500.

Like all consignment shops, napsize won't accept returns, and in all honesty, if I would have seen them in person I would have never dished out so much for what I received.

Any suggestions of what I can do? Is there anything I can do? Anyone experience the same problem?

Back
Top Bottom