WHERE'S THE LOVE?

NT, why is this messageboard a cess pool for hatred and insults? Why can't we just love each other instead of using each other as expense for lulz?

Real talk though, hate only hurts the hater. That's mainly why this messageboard is on the downslide, because of the hateful environment.

now lets see how many immature, hateful responses i get

NT, why is this messageboard a cess pool for hatred and insults? Why can't we just love each other instead of using each other as expense for lulz?

Real talk though, hate only hurts the hater. That's mainly why this messageboard is on the downslide, because of the hateful environment.

now lets see how many immature, hateful responses i get

pimp.gif

NT has always been a bit on the mean side it's just that as time goes by those mean people build grudges against each other and gain personal knowledge of one another which makes it soooo much worse.

You want soft and cute here you go.

tumblr_ktuv0ynNbt1qa0khao1_400.gif

NT has always been a bit on the mean side it's just that as time goes by those mean people build grudges against each other and gain personal knowledge of one another which makes it soooo much worse.

You want soft and cute here you go.

tumblr_ktuv0ynNbt1qa0khao1_400.gif

NT is full of immature, jealous juveniles. The internet is their safehaven to let the hate flow.

NT is full of immature, jealous juveniles. The internet is their safehaven to let the hate flow.

NT is not nearly as bad as other forums. There is a skate forum I frequent and there is no rules at all. If you say anything, you get put on blast....even if you are right. I always come in here feeling so much more comfortable.

NT is not nearly as bad as other forums. There is a skate forum I frequent and there is no rules at all. If you say anything, you get put on blast....even if you are right. I always come in here feeling so much more comfortable.

I agree with where is the love. Especially when you are in certain Jordan Forums and people talk about something being deadstock and then blah blah blah.... haters get on talking about how they rock their shoes etc......Who cares the thread is not about that hit back on web browser and move on no need to comment about something that does not belong in the thread.

I agree with where is the love. Especially when you are in certain Jordan Forums and people talk about something being deadstock and then blah blah blah.... haters get on talking about how they rock their shoes etc......Who cares the thread is not about that hit back on web browser and move on no need to comment about something that does not belong in the thread.

Back
Top Bottom