Where's the Snakeskin?!?!

The Year of the Snake. So far this year, we have seen The YotS 1 and Melo 9 pack, which was a pretty sorry attempt at doing the snake justice (where's the snakeskin?).

JB hasnt put out a snakeskin XI since 2001.

Its early in the year, but let's see some pics, hear some buzz, create some buzz. :smile: I know there is supposed to be a snakeskin XI mid possibly for the holidays, but for the Year of the Snake JB should be putting out a summer full of snakeskin low XI's. Just like he did with the patent leather low XI's in 2001.

On top of the gamma blue that has released in the past, I think that JB should release some new snakeskin colorways. I think an orange/yellow/black, red/grey/black and a light green/dark green/black snakeskin would be nice additions to the lineup with the white upper and icy sole, maybe even a gum sole! And I guess if they want bring the pink back, thats ok too.

Sidenote: I think lowtop XI's snakeskins are much nicer than a mid. I think JB should just stick with the lows. (just from what I've seen with photoshops)

Food for thought.

Back
Top Bottom