Which 4 Asian Tigers (Cities) would be the best to live?

Which skyline do you like best (aesthetically) and which city would YOU want to live in, given the choice.

Me:

1. HK
Hong_Kong_Skyline_Restitch_-_Dec_2007.jpg

2. Seoul
4874389133_199f353c8a.jpg

3. Taipei, Taiwan
tech4.jpg

4. Singapore
f107_16492639.jpg

Which skyline do you like best (aesthetically) and which city would YOU want to live in, given the choice.

Me:

1. HK
Hong_Kong_Skyline_Restitch_-_Dec_2007.jpg

2. Seoul
4874389133_199f353c8a.jpg

3. Taipei, Taiwan
tech4.jpg

4. Singapore
f107_16492639.jpg

Aesthetically speaking, those are night pictures from the birds eye view. Your question is deemed invalid, you lose sir.

Aesthetically speaking, those are night pictures from the birds eye view. Your question is deemed invalid, you lose sir.

Originally Posted by Il

ok, i guess according to you we shall base our point vision on this:

05%20Brick%20Wall%206%20x%2010%27.JPG

anyway, your response serves no validity to my post. i asked for a simple response not a smart a $ $ one.

Originally Posted by Il

ok, i guess according to you we shall base our point vision on this:

05%20Brick%20Wall%206%20x%2010%27.JPG

anyway, your response serves no validity to my post. i asked for a simple response not a smart a $ $ one.

I can't say about the other cities, but Taipei is
pimp.gif
. I have a ton of relatives there; it's an awesome place to be. Ultra-modern, great food, great girls, and great nightlife..it can't be beat...
pimp.gif
Spent an entire summer there interning two years ago and I loved it.

I can't say about the other cities, but Taipei is
pimp.gif
. I have a ton of relatives there; it's an awesome place to be. Ultra-modern, great food, great girls, and great nightlife..it can't be beat...
pimp.gif
Spent an entire summer there interning two years ago and I loved it.

I've been to three of the four choices...

HK
Taipei
Seoul
Singapore

In that order. HK is one of the best cities in the world and it has the best skyline in the world. I dare anyone that has actually been to HK to disagree. Singapore is a great city to visit but the weather is absolute garbage. I couldn't live there. Seoul is cool and I love the food but I can't speak the language and the winters are really cold. Korean girls
grin.gif
Haven't been to Taipei yet but I love the food.

I've been to three of the four choices...

HK
Taipei
Seoul
Singapore

In that order. HK is one of the best cities in the world and it has the best skyline in the world. I dare anyone that has actually been to HK to disagree. Singapore is a great city to visit but the weather is absolute garbage. I couldn't live there. Seoul is cool and I love the food but I can't speak the language and the winters are really cold. Korean girls
grin.gif
Haven't been to Taipei yet but I love the food.

HK has the best skyline.

If I had to choose a place to live it would be HK or Singapore.

HK has the best skyline.

If I had to choose a place to live it would be HK or Singapore.

Originally Posted by Il

Wait, what? 
laugh.gif
 None of those are birds eye view photos.

Originally Posted by Il

Wait, what? 
laugh.gif
 None of those are birds eye view photos.

Back
Top Bottom