Which athlete had/has a picture perfect career?

Ripken:

-played with 1 team
-longest game streak
-never got caught up in the steroid speculation, even though he played through nearly the entire steroid era
-hit a homerun in his final all-star game

Lebron "The Gawd" James.
#1 overall pick, lived up (and exceeded) expectations as a rookie, made a pathetic city relevant, Rookie of The Year,  3x NBA MVP, 8x All Star, 7x NBA Champion (6 are imaginary), 3x NBA Finals MVP (2 are imaginary), and he is only 27 
eek.gif

pimp.gif

sick.gif

I agree with jeter but I have a bad feeling about how that relationship is going to end. When he wants to keep moving up the hit list and the Yankees wanna sign a good short stop. Look out. George isn't there too smooth the situation

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Derek Jeter was the first guy I thought of.
Read my mind with Jeter...as close to picture perfect on and off the field as you can be.

But Derek Jeter can basically write the book.
Yes.
pimp.gif

As long as things end amicably with the Yanks and he doesn't waste his 40's in another uniform...Jeter would be that guy.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Derek Jeter was the first guy I thought of.

When you say "no flaws," what do you mean by that?

I mean, Mike Jordan could fit this thread depending on how you define "no flaws."
Yup!

Has to be Jeter
pimp.gif

- The Awards/Championship (the list is long)
- Great Career with one of the most storried franchise in all of sprots 
- Played his whole career and will retire a Yankee
- His list of women had = Legendary
smokin.gif

- No off the field BS (No juicing)
- Liked by damn near everyone, including Sox fans

Jerry Rice (nobody dominated the game of football like Rice did during his career, he set the bar so high - I don't think anybody can match/surpass what he did).

Jordan really? I mean if he would've left after the "last shot" it still wouldn't have been picture perfect. Not to mention he came back, giving you that nauseas feeling with the wizards, then came back to bless the Bobcats with horrible decisions. If Tim Duncan retires soon, and leaves the game playing the way he is right now it's gotta go to him, same for Jeter. I can't really consider it picture perfect when they play well past their prime. If those two hang it up with the same jerseys they got on right now, still on top 
pimp.gif

Drew Brees was the first name that popped into my head for some reason but I think Duncan is the best answer for this ?

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

Jerry Rice (nobody dominated the game of football like Rice did during his career, he set the bar so high - I don't think anybody can match/surpass what he did).

will his career still count as perfect if he ever comes out the closet?

Back
Top Bottom