Which body part(s) do you apply cologne?

a turn on for me is smelling a man's cologne on his neck & chest... i don't care for the wrist area...

sometimes i think a man should spray his hands... i remember i shook this tall dark and handsome man's hand this one time in a business meeting and allthroughout the meeting his scent was on my hands... i swear i couldn't focus on the meeting because everytime i would rest my chin in my hand... i couldsmell him & naughty thoughts ran through my mind... lol
wink.gif

My neck, my chest, and my wrists. Those are all the hot spots like people said before, and I was reading in a magazine a while ago...I think it was Maxim thatsaid never to spray on your clothes. I forget what the reasoning was though

Originally Posted by BALLYNN

a turn on for me is smelling a man's cologne on his neck & chest... i don't care for the wrist area...

sometimes i think a man should spray his hands... i remember i shook this tall dark and handsome man's hand this one time in a business meeting and all throughout the meeting his scent was on my hands... i swear i couldn't focus on the meeting because everytime i would rest my chin in my hand... i could smell him & naughty thoughts ran through my mind... lol
wink.gif

making-list-0808-lg-5041854.jpg

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Wrists, neck, chest. If I've been smokin', run thru the mist from 2 sprays in the air.
laugh.gif
guilty of this but it works

i spray it on all of my outerwear but never a t-shirt. like i spray all of my sweaters with cologne but not a ridiculous amount to the point where i'mreaking of it. then i might spray a little on the palm of my hands and lightly rub my neck. all of this leads to incessant compliments and girls asking me whatcologne i use so i stick with it.

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

My neck, my chest, and my wrists. Those are all the hot spots like people said before, and I was reading in a magazine a while ago...I think it was Maxim that said never to spray on your clothes. I forget what the reasoning was though
It's because if you continually spray onto your clothes in the same spot, it will eventually ruin the fabric. My brother used to always sprayhis ties before work, til a few of them got messed up right where he used to. Plus like you said, hot spots on your skin causes it to react and it's moreeffective.

Usually one spray to my chest, then one to the neck. Maybe if I'm going out and want to be sure I smell good, a spray to the wrists.

You're also never supposed to rub cologne in on your skin, by doing so you're ruining the natural scent.

sometimes i think a man should spray his hands... i remember i shook this tall dark and handsome man's hand this one time in a business meeting and all throughout the meeting his scent was on my hands... i swear i couldn't focus on the meeting because everytime i would rest my chin in my hand... i could smell him & naughty thoughts ran through my mind... lol
wink.gif

I'm listening to her.
grin.gif

really though i have spray cologne

Lacoste Silver and elegance **%%$

anway i just spray some on my shirt and keep it moving

i had no idea it was that serious (ears and stuff)

anyway for those who do take it seriously how do you apply the spray type not the bottle kind?

For those of you with spray cologne do you first spray on your hand then rub on neck or just spray directly on neck...

cologne lasts the longest below the waist

i usualy do neck wrists and a spritz on the jeans

i also hit the jacket with a spritz to keep things fresco

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Ankles, 1.5 inches below the belly button and on the left shoulder blade[/color]

Originally Posted by Lunatic 809

For those of you with spray cologne do you first spray on your hand then rub on neck or just spray directly on neck...
Directly onto the skin. By rubbing it with your hands or wrists onto other parts you're "bruising" the scent, and altering itsnatural smell.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

wink.gif

I'm listening to her.
grin.gif
Hello! same here

Back
Top Bottom