Which brand of running shoes do you use when running?

Which brand of running shoes do you use when running?

• Nike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adidas

• Asics

• Reebok

• Puma

• Other

• Total voters
NT I need some information. Im conducting online polls for class regarding brand attitudes; your belief or opinion towards a certain brand. Also I'm personally curious about the answers to these questions as well. I know that this is Niketalk so things will be a bit biased. I would greatly appreciate it if you fill out the poll and these questions below

Sex:
How often you run?: (1-3 times a week, 4-6 times a week, everyday)
How often do you buy running shoes?:

Thanks!

I don't mind responding to your survey, but it would be best to set it up on Survey Monkey or a similar site. It'll be easier for you to tabulate your results and for NT, or anybody else to respond.

I'll PM you my responses.

Last edited:
Gotta recommend Brooks. From the Glycerin, to the Beast, to the Pure line, etc. Brooks has consistently dropped quality running shoes and could be better than Asics.

LunarEclipse... +1,000mi and still going strong. :nthat:

Normally, I try to run 100mi per month when I'm not training for any races...

When I am training, I try to get at least 40-50mi per week.

Last edited:
I don't run.

my brother does so I'll do it for him :

Asics

Sex: please
How often you run: 4-6 times per week
How often do you buy running shoes: 6-8 months

I just retired some Asics Kayanos

Picked up some Nike Vomeros from the factory store to try out. So far liking them. But still prefer the Kayanos.

Sex:Male
Occupation: Office Services for a law firm(i.e. light IT, legal assisting, filing, etc.)
How often you run?: 4 days a week.
How often do you buy running shoes?: once a year.

nike lunar elites for under 10 mile runs. i alternate saucony hurricanes and asics gel kayanos for 10+ mile runs.

Sex: male
How often you run?: 4 times a week
How often do you buy running shoes?: 3 times a year

vibram 5fingers

Sex: M
How often you run?: (1-3 times a week, 4-6 times a week, everyday) couples miles a week :smh:
How often do you buy running shoes?: every year

Vibram Five Fingers and Nike Free Run 3.0

Sex: M
How often you run?: 4-6 times a week
How often do you buy running shoes?: Every year

Air Max 95's have been the only shoes that haven't hurt my feet when I run. I need to find other shoes that have similar cushioning. Being an under-pronator FTL.

Last edited:
^

You can run in 95's?? I love Air Maxes for casual wear but I've always wondered how the hell anybody could run in those things.

My choice will be the worse, since I barely "run" besides when I had to for sports in that case I used my basketball sneakers, or Bo Jacksons for football.

Sex: Male
How often you run?: (1-3 times a week, 4-6 times a week, everyday) 3 times a week (before finding out my ACL was torn, went to just biking)
How often do you buy running shoes?: Trainer SC 2010 ... Im nike loyal.

Asics Gel Nimbus 14
run about 30-40 miles a week
finished the SF marathon in them and training for the LA marathon with them also

LunarEclipse... +1,000mi and still going strong. :nthat:

Normally, I try to run 100mi per month when I'm not training for any races...
When I am training, I try to get at least 40-50mi per week.

:wow: 100 miles a month. I'm jealous as hell

Last edited:
I run in the Brooks PureCadence. One thing to keep in mind that a lot of people don't realize when it comes to running is that I pronate, so I need a shoe with arch support to neutralize my foot. 99% of Nikes are neutral, so that doesn't work out for me.

Like the dude up there who switched from the Kayano, which is a pronating shoe to the Vomero which is neutral, terrible idea. Running in Frees are the worst thing you can do, too.

What makes you say that? I always had some sort of pain/discomfort no matter which shoes I ran in, until I switched to Free 3.0, first time in years I ran pain free. Recently added Vibrams to the mix too, so I alternate between the two now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom