Which car would you choose and why?

Get the Altima. Two of my friends have those and they are great cars. They drive smoothly, are easy to handle and are very nice/clean on the inside. Get theAltima...you won't regret it.

Originally Posted by desent

I like imports so i would go Altima, However have you looked at Honda Accords or any others?

i havent really looked at the accords, i need something very spacey i plan to go on a lot of road trips.
any other cars that compare or are similar to these 3?
im looking for something around the 15k price range

none of the above, do yourself a favor and buy a maxima if you are gonna get a nissan, its a recession, low ball the car salesman and talk to him like hes thedirt under your shoe

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

none of the above, do yourself a favor and buy a maxima if you are gonna get a nissan, its a recession, low ball the car salesman and talk to him like hes the dirt under your shoe

i dont think i could lowball him about 4gs under msrp

after taxes it would just be outta my price range

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

15k could get you a 04-05 TL

a tl with over 60k miles
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by rodster831

Originally Posted by Hodog16

Altima because you know at least Nissan will be around in a few years.

Harsh, but very very true.
thant and i have a thing for imports

Your car probably won't last long as well.

But Chrysler's future is well
ohwell.gif
. No point in getting a charger ifit isn't SRT-8.

I drive a 2008 altima. It is alright, drives like a boat though, and is boring, interior is alright, not great. I would go for something else, there are betterchoices out there.

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

I drive a 2008 altima. It is alright, drives like a boat though, and is boring, interior is alright, not great. I would go for something else, there are better choices out there.
Get some performance parts. intake, header, full exhaust...etc

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

I drive a 2008 altima. It is alright, drives like a boat though, and is boring, interior is alright, not great. I would go for something else, there are better choices out there.
Get some performance parts. intake, header, full exhaust...etc
Name better brand new cars in the same price range as an altima?

I mean most sedans under 30k...........handle like boats.

Camry, Accord, etc.

Back
Top Bottom