which espn personality do you guys cant stand watching on TV

Trent dilfer is clueless and I hate listening to him. Why is one of the worst starting quarterbacks in NFL history trying to tell me what Peyton Manning is doing wrong?

Trent dilfer is clueless and I hate listening to him. Why is one of the worst starting quarterbacks in NFL history trying to tell me what Peyton Manning is doing wrong?

Skip Bayless I hate how they build him up like he is a big deal. Trent Dilfer someone needs to remind him that he was garbage.

Skip Bayless I hate how they build him up like he is a big deal. Trent Dilfer someone needs to remind him that he was garbage.

Can't believe nobody said Chris Berman yet..He is seriously the most annoying/overrated announcer ever..

Can't believe nobody said Chris Berman yet..He is seriously the most annoying/overrated announcer ever..

Originally Posted by casekicks

This.
also can't stand Stuart Scott and his dumb calls trying to "hip hop" it up.

Originally Posted by casekicks

This.
also can't stand Stuart Scott and his dumb calls trying to "hip hop" it up.

jemille i think her name is, black girl on 1 and 10. her weave be lookin like a bee hive all the time

skip is prob the best one, always gettin on somebody

jemille i think her name is, black girl on 1 and 10. her weave be lookin like a bee hive all the time

skip is prob the best one, always gettin on somebody

Back
Top Bottom