Which fan base you hate the most?

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Laker fans by far.... because they just take things too personally for fans of a perennial contender. i think if you are a fan of teams like the Lakers, Yankees, Patriots, Colts, Spurs, Duke, North Carolina, Brazil soccer, etc.... that win all the time, you really shouldn't take so personally what other people think of your team.

first, the level of Saltiness against Boston fans for having some success (aside from the Celtics) for a period of 6-7 years is just absurd. 
but i guess thats how it goes, haters gonna hate.

but i would not consider the Patriots Perennial winners/contenders. aside from the past decade & other super bowl appearances, they have been an average organization 

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

[color= rgb(51, 0, 102)]los angeles [/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]lakers[/color]  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

most of laker fans don't know about basketball. 

they like lakers cuz theyre good. ala 80% laker fans in LA.

plus most of kobe fans suck at bball ... true story. they just like kobe cuz he's on tv alot

having said that clipper fans > laker fans in terms of knowledge of basketball + basketball skills lol

worst fan base:

1. kobe homers: 

2. laker fans

3. yankee fans in LA (seriously cut it out, it's annoying as helll, yes that means you jack, adam sandler and mark jackson)
i agree with the Yankee fans in LA.  Even with the kobe homers...    disagree with Laker fans... alot of us were fans during the Sedale Threatt years.. though we never sold out the forum those years 
laugh.gif

Anyway mine are:

1. bandwagon LeBron fans (nothing against Cav fans who were there pre-lebron)

2. bandwagon Heat fans during the Shaq years 
laugh.gif
  thank god they're gone now

3. Yankee fans in LA/OC   .. seriously, a few of them are Laker, Yankee, and Cowboy fans.. lol

4.  Red Sox fans i see in Angel Stadium 
mad.gif
   Half the damn stadium cheer for the sox

5. bandwagon Laker fans...   y'all make the pure laker fans look bad

6.  bandwagon fans in general that hop on the trendy teams.. 

--I can hate a team like I hate the Celtics, Spurs, etc...but I cant hate the fanbase.
--Might sound lame but I have my team (obviously) and I have nothing but respect for someone that has devotion for their own. Cant knock on someone for being a FAN.

--Haters on the other hand...

Michael Jordan d-riders, slurpers, stans. These must be the most insecure fans here on NT. Whenever a discussion comes up you can't talk negative about Jordan without a thread turning into 50+ pages of non sense. These fans seriously make him out to be a god & saint, they also forget about Jordan's first 7 years in the league.

Laker fans by far. About 80% of em are d-bag frontrunners who only cares about Kobe. No wonder they blacked out the crowd at Staples
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

Michael Jordan d-riders, slurpers, stans. These must be the most insecure fans here on NT. Whenever a discussion comes up you can't talk negative about Jordan without a thread turning into 50+ pages of non sense. These fans seriously make him out to be a god & saint, they also forget about Jordan's first 7 years in the league.

While I sincerely understand where you're coming from... this statement right here is ummm... well... head scratching.

Whle he didn't win a title in that period, well he actually got his first in his 7th season, he was absolutely destroying the league.

[table][tr][td] 84-85 [/td] [td] CHI   [/td] [td]82[/td] [td]82[/td] [td] 38.3[/td] [td] .515[/td] [td] .173[/td] [td] .845[/td] [td] 2.0[/td] [td] 4.5[/td] [td] 6.5[/td] [td] 5.9[/td] [td] 2.39[/td] [td] .84[/td] [td] 3.55[/td] [td] 3.50[/td] [td] 28.2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]  85-86 [/td] [td] CHI   [/td] [td]18[/td] [td]7[/td] [td] 25.1[/td] [td] .457[/td] [td] .167[/td] [td] .840[/td] [td] 1.3[/td] [td] 2.3[/td] [td] 3.6[/td] [td] 2.9[/td] [td] 2.06[/td] [td] 1.17[/td] [td] 2.50[/td] [td] 2.60[/td] [td] 22.7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]  86-87 [/td] [td] CHI   [/td] [td]82[/td] [td]82[/td] [td] 40.0[/td] [td] .482[/td] [td] .182[/td] [td] .857[/td] [td] 2.0[/td] [td] 3.2[/td] [td] 5.2[/td] [td] 4.6[/td] [td] 2.88[/td] [td] 1.52[/td] [td] 3.32[/td] [td] 2.90[/td] [td] 37.1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]  87-88 [/td] [td] CHI   [/td] [td]82[/td] [td]82[/td] [td] 40.4[/td] [td] .535[/td] [td] .132[/td] [td] .841[/td] [td] 1.7[/td] [td] 3.8[/td] [td] 5.5[/td] [td] 5.9[/td] [td] 3.16[/td] [td] 1.60[/td] [td] 3.07[/td] [td] 3.30[/td] [td] 35.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]  88-89 [/td] [td] CHI   [/td] [td]81[/td] [td]81[/td] [td] 40.2[/td] [td] .538[/td] [td] .276[/td] [td] .850[/td] [td] 1.8[/td] [td] 6.2[/td] [td] 8.0[/td] [td] 8.0[/td] [td] 2.89[/td] [td] .80[/td] [td] 3.58[/td] [td] 3.00[/td] [td] 32.5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]  89-90 [/td] [td] CHI   [/td] [td]82[/td] [td]82[/td] [td] 39.0[/td] [td] .526[/td] [td] .376[/td] [td] .848[/td] [td] 1.7[/td] [td] 5.1[/td] [td] 6.9[/td] [td] 6.3[/td] [td] 2.77[/td] [td] .66[/td] [td] 3.01[/td] [td] 2.90[/td] [td] 33.6[/td] [/tr][tr][td]  90-91 [/td] [td] CHI   [/td] [td]82[/td] [td]82[/td] [td] 37.0[/td] [td] .539[/td] [td] .312[/td] [td] .851[/td] [td] 1.4[/td] [td] 4.6[/td] [td] 6.0[/td] [td] 5.5[/td] [td] 2.72[/td] [td] 1.01[/td] [td] 2.46[/td] [td] 2.80[/td] [td] 31.5[/td][/tr][/table]
NBA MVP (1988)
All-NBA First Team (1987-90)
All-NBA Second Team (1985)
Defensive Player of the Year (1988)
All-Defensive First Team (1988-90)
Rookie of theYear (1985); 14-time All-Star
All-Star MVP (1988)
Dunk Contest Champion (1987, 1988)

All during an era dominated by LA, Boston, & Detroit and the names Kareem, Magic, Larry, & Isiah...  His first 7 were the foundation for his legacy G.

But yea, I understand where you're coming from on some level.

stop it.

i hate the bulls, i'm starting to hate some of their fans but all the jordan hype is well deserved

the man was a pompous jerk who put winning above common decency. he was, is, and will be the best

He's talking about the whole he was perfect point of view that people speak on him from. Atleast I took it that way and agreed to it.

With the exception of my best friends who are, and the NT'ers on here who are (The NT Cane fans are actually good to have discussions with) , I completely despise University of Miami fans. I know that with those mentioned previously it leaves about a whopping 25 of them, but they could be the worst. Any and all of these wonderful people will give you the "5 rings" talk and none of them are real fans.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

I got nothing against chicago, i wanna visit their one day, but u guys gotta stop having this feeling of inferiority and hate, cuz no matter how much you hate on NY, ur just gunna have to accept Chi is not on the same level as NY, London, Paris, Tokyo
wink.gif
. But just cause the city is inferior you guys dont gotta feel that inferiority cuz it doesnt mean the peole from there are.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
  This is so full of typical NYC fanboy Mularky it actually made me laugh. LIKE REALLY MADE ME LAUGH. I swear y'all live in a bubble. Furthermore its this type of unnecessary and misplaced arrogance that breeds the disdain for the inhabitants of that city, not the city itself.  Y'all have some real backwards @%+ dudes, case in point.
QFT. NYC is an amazing city, until you meet some (keyword before you NYers get mad) of the people. I swear every person from NYC ive personally met in cali ALWAYS compares EVERYTHING to NYC. even if its something negative, like "it might be cold here in SF tonight, but in NYC its alot colder" or "theres alot of bums here in SF but theres alot more in NYC", they'll be proud as hell
laugh.gif
  You'll never see people from London, Paris, etc do the same. they appreciate other places without resorting to talking @#$% for no reason.

I got nothing against chicago, i wanna visit their one day, but u guys gotta stop having this feeling of inferiority and hate, cuz no matter how much you hate on NY, ur just gunna have to accept Chi is not on the same level as NY, London, Paris, Tokyo
wink.gif
. But just cause the city is inferior you guys dont gotta feel that inferiority cuz it doesnt mean the peole from there are.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
  This is so full of typical NYC fanboy Mularky it actually made me laugh. LIKE REALLY MADE ME LAUGH. I swear y'all live in a bubble. Furthermore its this type of unnecessary and misplaced arrogance that breeds the disdain for the inhabitants of that city, not the city itself.  Y'all have some real backwards @%+ dudes, case in point.
1. i never said the people of ny are better than people in chicago.

2. u know that its actually possible for one city to be better than another right? kinda like how chicago > a city like cleveland...its also possible for a city to be better than chicago. and new york is,

3. people from chicago think that new yorkers think they're better and are arrogant

4. if the people of ny don't think we're any better than the people of chicago, the city of ny is beter than the city of chicago, and people of chicago think people from ny think they're better, then theres gotta be a reason. its cuz they know nyc is the better city but instead of just accepting their place as the second city (
tongue.gif
) they make up this %*@# ab people from ny having a sense of superiority toward them. but its really just ur sense of inferiority.

Every team in these divisions/conferences besides my teams (check sig)

AFC EAST (NFL)

SOUTHEAST (NBA)

NL EAST (MLB)

ACC (NCAA)

wink.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

2. u know that its actually possible for one city to be better than another right? kinda like how chicago > a city like cleveland...its also possible for a city to be better than chicago. and new york is,

3. people from chicago think that new yorkers think they're better and are arrogant

4. if the people of ny don't think we're any better than the people of chicago, the city of ny is beter than the city of chicago, and people of chicago think people from ny think they're better, then theres gotta be a reason. its cuz they know nyc is the better city but instead of just accepting their place as the second city (
tongue.gif
) they make up this %*@# ab people from ny having a sense of superiority toward them. but its really just ur sense of inferiority.

After reading this I'm sure you benefited from NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND
laugh.gif

1. I never said you did say that typical you're need to display why NYC > over shadowed your ability to comprehend either that or you truely were "special"
laugh.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

2. Yes I do, unlike most individuals from NYC I've actually been to quite a few of the major cities more than once (NYC included) in our country and have something to base ranking on other than what I hear/read.  Honestly if you've lived in any major city you're not going to see anything vastly different in NYC other than the fact that it can be extremely dirty and due to the hype its over population causes extreme unwarranted congestion in everyday life.  I'd personally take Chi, Miami, or Atl over it any day of the week, I can't speak on Cali because I haven't ventured out west yet.

3. This is a partial truth, a complete truth would be PEOPLE IN GENERAL THINK NYC'er HAVE AN UNWARRANTED BELIEF THAT THEY'RE BETTER AND ARE VERY ARROGANT.

4. You just typed a bunch of random nonsense in which the circular reasoning behind it proved my inital response to be true.  Furthermore contrary to YOU'RE misplaced beliefs there's a reason as to why Chicago has the nick name The Second City which has absolute nothing to do with anything NY or any other city for that matter.  But then again you're from NYC and thats all a good amount of those who inhabit that city seem to know so I'm not really disappointed at the lack of historical knowledge you have on the subject.
wink.gif

wink.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

tongue.gif

After reading this I'm sure you benefited from NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND
laugh.gif

1. I never said you did say that typical you're need to display why NYC > over shadowed your ability to comprehend either that or you truely were "special"
laugh.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

2. Yes I do, unlike most individuals from NYC I've actually been to quite a few of the major cities more than once (NYC included) in our country and have something to base ranking on other than what I hear/read.  Honestly if you've lived in any major city you're not going to see anything vastly different in NYC other than the fact that it can be extremely dirty and due to the hype its over population causes extreme unwarranted congestion in everyday life.  I'd personally take Chi, Miami, or Atl over it any day of the week, I can't speak on Cali because I haven't ventured out west yet.

3. This is a partial truth, a complete truth would be PEOPLE IN GENERAL THINK NYC'er HAVE AN UNWARRANTED BELIEF THAT THEY'RE BETTER AND ARE VERY ARROGANT.

4. You just typed a bunch of random nonsense in which the circular reasoning behind it proved my inital response to be true.  Furthermore contrary to YOU'RE misplaced beliefs there's a reason as to why Chicago has the nick name The Second City which has absolute nothing to do with anything NY or any other city for that matter.  But then again you're from NYC and thats all a good amount of those who inhabit that city seem to know so I'm not really disappointed at the lack of historical knowledge you have on the subject.
wink.gif
1. when did i say u said that
nerd.gif

2. obviously ur gunna see a bunch of the same %@#* in every american city. businesses, buildings, diversity, night life, broke people, rich people, public transportation, whats your point? that doesn't mean every city is as good as one another. and not going to see much different except that its dirty? lmao thats just pure hate. how bout you're not going to see anything different besides the best rated shopping, culture (yes...culture,) quality of the food is top 5, but diversity the quality would make it arguably the best.

3. i think most people from any major city feel different toward dudes from bumble-f___ type place

4. if you read my first post, which im sure you did since you quoted it...i clearly stated before the part you quoted that i know why its called the second city. but its just funny how well the name fits
laugh.gif
. and i guarantee most people from any city don't know the reasoning behind chicago's nickname, actually i'd bet that most people don't even know of the nickname.

Why did I even click on this thread?
smh.gif

Not surprised at all to see the blanket statements about Knick fans. Give me a break
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom