Which headphones should I get?

oxreppin

Banned
I need something to block out the sound of my roomate messin with his new GF. @*$ is gettin to be TOOO MUCH! Which are the best the Sennheiser HD 448, theDenon AH-D1001K or some other type of headphone I don't know about. I don't want any BEATS by Dre, those are some ovverated pieces of @*$.

if you want to block out sound, consider getting IEMs. im sure monday night can give you some good advice.

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Beats by Dre.

Originally Posted by OXreppin

I need something to block out the sound of my roomate messin with his new GF. @*$ is gettin to be TOOO MUCH! Which are the best the Sennheiser HD 448, the Denon AH-D1001K or some other type of headphone I don't know about. I don't want any BEATS by Dre, those are some ovverated pieces of @*$.
Really though?

indifferent.gif

Can this dude get a ban please???

Whatsup with the ultimate ears? never heard of them before but they look sick! One of them has a built in woofer?!

also what are the best in-ear headphones under $60? $80? that i can get from best buy? I got a $150 gift card and don't know what else to buy.

Originally Posted by OXreppin

Whatsup with the ultimate ears? never heard of them before but they look sick! One of them has a built in woofer?!
I just got the MetroFi 220's today and I like them alot
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by socluis90

also what are the best in-ear headphones under $60? $80? that i can get from best buy? I got a $150 gift card and don't know what else to buy.

Senn CX500 I got for 60 on amazon last year. I don't know what they go for now but I like them a lot!!

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Sennheiser hd595 for 150 on amazon might be more but there great.
Definitely not these headphones for sound isolation. Great headphones though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Originally Posted by socluis90

Senn CX500 I got for 60 on amazon last year. I don't know what they go for now but I like them a lot!!
thanks, gonna look into em.

also is $75 good for beats by dre in ear buds? are there better options for this price?

yeah kev made a great recommendation for a pair of phones, but in terms of keeping out noise from his roommate plowing his girl, they're not gonna satisfythat requirement lol

i'm not bashing ultimate ears. they make great stuff, but the only ultimate ears i would get are the ones that are custom molded.

shure in-ear ones with the foam tips are pretty good at sealing out noise (from my experience).

Back
Top Bottom