Which Jordans to rock to wedding?

i might rock these to my sisters wedding..
air-jordan-retro-1-patent-leather-black-metallic-gold.jpg

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Originally Posted by Caronongan

Oh and the wedding is in August. Any heat coming out til then?

Is it true that the infared VI's are dropping this month?

no vi's this month. sorry dude

and to add to ur comment infrareds were never confirmed to drop and are not dropping

black xvi's. black stealth xxiii's. raptor vii's. all would be good with the budget you stated.

Looks like the Stealth 23's is a popular choice. I'm torn between those, the black/cement III's, and black/red IV'S...Which ones should I cop?

*and stop telling me to wear dress shoes. My cousin wants all the groomsmen to rock some jays.

what's the theme color of the wedding?? You guys just wearing black??? Or another color??

Raptor VII'S, Chambray VII's would also be sick! ummm, I think the V black would alsp be cool, another cool black based is the VIII Chrome, those wouldbe FIRE

I think if you're gonna wear jays to a wedding, they should at least have some patent leather on them...so either space jams or xvi's

[table][tr][td][/td] [td] [table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
aj_retro_6_blk.jpg

[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]

Black XIXs. Patent toe to go with a tux.
Black XXs could work too.
I'd go black IVs over IIIs but that's just me.

Don't do a shoe that has a white or any other color sole that will draw attention. Stick with all black. Its the closest thing to classy when wearingJordans at a wedding.

I used to think wearing Jordan's to a formal function was proper but not anymore.

I'm sorry to the people for whom my message could offend.

There's only three basic reasons why you would want to sport Jordan's in a function like this: style, what it represents or what the name bears.

Style? Air Jordan's aren't prestigious anymore; they have no quality and you could find something better with knock-offs.

What it represents? I wouldn't want to be praising another man on my wedding day in front of my woman.

What the name bears? Wouldn't that be ironic, he failed with his own marriage by infidelity. What does wearing his shoes on to a wedding signify?

Back
Top Bottom