Which Kobe 8's have XDR Outdoor Insole? | Do Kobe 8 Venice Beach's have XDR Outside insole?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna buy a Kobe 8 because i heard theyre the best guard shoes. I hear they burn through the traction quick outdoors and i play outdoors ALOT. I know I can make a Nike ID but they always look like ****. I went to Footlocker and the guy there said the only Kobes that had XDR Outsole is the Venice Beaches because they were meant to play on Venice Beach, but i dont know if this is true. If there are other Kobes with XDR Outdoor please tell me.

Or can any of you make me a Kobe 8 ID with XDR outdoor? I want a loud and nice color because i like to pop on the court haha.

Last edited:
The guy that said only Venice Beaches have an XDR outsole is a complete idiot.  Many Kobe 8's have XDR outsoles.  They are called the Kobe 8 GC version.  GC stands for Greater China, and these were the versions that were released over there.  They have a full Shozuku and more durable outsole.  Some GC versions include Sulfur, Blue Lights, Christmas, and Venice Beach.

If you want a Kobe 8 with XDR Outsole, your best bet would be to make a Nike ID.  The Kobe 8 GC versions are generally over $200, so making an ID would be cheaper.  I don't know why we would make you a Kobe 8 ID, because we don't know what types of colors you want.  You said you want loud and nice color.  What colors do you define loud and nice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom