Which Latest Retro has the closest resemblance to the OG?

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by zeru

black cement 3's?
Nah, not even close.

This.1. Different toe shape2. Superglossy paint at the midsoles3. Much softer and strongly tumbled leather4. Different elephant print 5. Tongue has much smaller vent holes

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

You guys forgot the ajxiv last shots and white/reds.

both look almost identical to the ogs.

the 2011 last shots look even closer to the

Ogs than the 2004 retro.

wat?
memory foam and sockliner alone make em fail hard. the leather.... well....

Originally Posted by eltouha

You guys forgot the ajxiv last shots and white/reds.

both look almost identical to the ogs.

the 2011 last shots look even closer to the

Ogs than the 2004 retro.

wat?
memory foam and sockliner alone make em fail hard. the leather.... well....

The topic was talking about resemblenceWhich means pure optical issue. I have theOg xiv and 2005 retro and i know that the 2011last shots look more authentic to the ogs as the2005 had the hairy suede.

The wht/ red xii were pretty spot on save for the cheap plastic lace loops where they should be metal

Carmine's, Playoff 13, CDP 13's, Black Cement 3, Hare 7's, Aqua and Playoff 8's for all pretty close. But in 2012 almost none were even close.

Wait, didn't the 3's (except the BHM, Stealth and BFs) all LOOK pretty identical to the ogs?

Minus the nike air.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Wait, didn't the 3's (except the BHM, Stealth and BFs) all LOOK pretty identical to the ogs?

Minus the nike air.
Not at all. 

The OG looks like a high top compared to what released last year.
08a26bc6f9cc4b16c1e429e0593caa902c3e4183_r.jpeg

6f916b61c4bec445e6aad1087d5396efba48613f_r.jpeg

Originally Posted by Weatherman

The reason they do it is to "protect" the OG collections and retain a sense of specialness.
those old heads gotta have their OG cooked crumblin pairs pryed out their hands when croak out before they allow cats to retro Jordans with nike air again
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

fellas, anything before 95' can't be worn anymore b...they nike air retros cook already b.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ceemcee

Originally Posted by ColdCity

playoff xiii

Only if u dont look at the outsole!1. Red lining instead of lightgrey 2. Neon yellow reflective jumpman logoInstead of neon light orange yellow logo
This but still a very good retro. Love mine.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

Cdp XVI. > all cdps.
Came in here to mention these. I think some of the V's as well minus the Jumpman sign on the back.
IVs are a definite no for the simple fact of the cut. The OGs were cut higher

Let me end this here.. The CDP XIX is THEE closest resemblance of the OG XIX.. You guys are stuck on just popular models..

^ true, in that case the CDP 16's are right up there two. I believe those were the only two that were actually "identical"

Originally Posted by bulls90s

Originally Posted by ceemcee

Only if u dont look at the outsole!1. Red lining instead of lightgrey 2. Neon yellow reflective jumpman logoInstead of neon light orange yellow logo
This but still a very good retro. Love mine.
pimp.gif

Yeah, at least the shape and materials used wereVery constant. Actually they were cut more cleanCompared to my 2 OG 13 i have. The mainDifference is mainly the color tone or color blocking.The leather of the recent retros are quite okCompared to what we got from 2004 to 2009.

Quality of the new playoff 12's are way better than the last retro. Still not as good as the og's. cdp 13's look nice but not as good on your feet as the og's, cdp bred 4's definatly are solid as they come.

Originally Posted by greatone33333

Quality of the new playoff 12's are way better than the last retro. Still not as good as the og's. cdp 13's look nice but not as good on your feet as the og's, cdp bred 4's definatly are solid as they come.

fixed
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom