which levis do you guys rock with sneakers?

i wish i could fit levis my thighs too thick for their more generous cuts

Last edited:
Don't know how I stumbled onto this thread, but it was quite an entertaining read!

Here's my .02: back in the fall, I got a pair of 514's I really like. They have a nice slim cut, but are not skinny jeans either. Also, I have pretty large athletic thighs, and the 514's I got have a little bit of stretchiness to the material, so that really helps with the comfort.

More recently,I discovered 501 CT's (custom tapered), and they are freaking awesome. For my body type (i am 6'1", 205 lbs,tall and slender, but larger thighs, shoulders, etc from working out )they offer the perfect blend of traditional 501 comfort and modern style through the legs. I have a super sick pair that are even pre distressed and ripped. Best of all, I have seen them in quite a few Ross and TJ Maxx's lately for around $25-30, which I don't think anyone would disagree is a great price for any pair of Levi's.

:lol:
510s too me only look good on people with toothpick thighs or are just tall and lanky

nothing worse than guys looking like drumsticks with skinny calf area then a huge skin tight thigh area

looks horrible IMO

Also 510s used to be skinnier I feel like. More recent pairs I've tried on seem looser.

I usually just wear 511s though if I go with levis

Don't know how I stumbled onto this thread, but it was quite an entertaining read!

Here's my .02: back in the fall, I got a pair of 514's I really like. They have a nice slim cut, but are not skinny jeans either. Also, I have pretty large athletic thighs, and the 514's I got have a little bit of stretchiness to the material, so that really helps with the comfort.

More recently,I discovered 501 CT's (custom tapered), and they are freaking awesome. For my body type (i am 6'1", 205 lbs,tall and slender, but larger thighs, shoulders, etc from working out )they offer the perfect blend of traditional 501 comfort and modern style through the legs. I have a super sick pair that are even pre distressed and ripped. Best of all, I have seen them in quite a few Ross and TJ Maxx's lately for around $25-30, which I don't think anyone would disagree is a great price for any pair of Levi's.

man this was my transition/build exactly only physically smaller. I recently fell in love with the 501 CTs after rocking with the 514s for the last couple of years. They are the truth

Back
Top Bottom