which men's COLOGNE drive the women crazy?!

hmm im on the market for a new cologne..i like to change it up on my girl every so often..I know for a fact she LOVES when I wear Abercrombie "Fierce" or Lacoste"Essentials"...i just bought Nautica "Voyage" (smells very fresh and clean like dial soap) and she likes it but not crazy over it....give me some of your panty dropping fragrances guys  

hmm im on the market for a new cologne..i like to change it up on my girl every so often..I know for a fact she LOVES when I wear Abercrombie "Fierce" or Lacoste"Essentials"...i just bought Nautica "Voyage" (smells very fresh and clean like dial soap) and she likes it but not crazy over it....give me some of your panty dropping fragrances guys  

Polo Double Black 
pimp.gif

I don't know what cologne will drive women crazy, but I do know 3 weird questions that will make any girl want to buss it open.

I had the turquoise 360 and i know thats good...need to get a smell of the red 360 perry ellis..the perry ellis colgone cheap as *%%% 

Whatever you do don't use Axe. I swear that '@%# repels females. Women like Abercrombie Fierce and Jean Paul Gualtier. Or atleast that's what they say.

Back
Top Bottom