+ Which movie do you think deserves a proper remake....

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by Shapeshiftah

video-12-angry-men.jpg

I'm not a fan of 95% of the remakes Hollywood ends up producing, but I wouldn't mind seeing this redone...

I saw a showtime remake of this movie and it was
sick.gif
12Poster.jpg

Haven't seen it but i heard it was real good.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I don't believe in remaking great movies.

I think failures should be remade, like Streetfighter
laugh.gif
or thin Godzilla in NY
roll.gif
well said.

You guys are crazy - some of the movies you posted are classic and just couldn't get any better by throwing modern Hollywood at them.

I nearly made this post last week though. I was thiking about Highlander - it's a great story but was hampered by crap acting and no budget.

Seriously, a blind Frenchman playing a Scot and Sir Sean playing a Spaniard? Insane.

Right now I think it could be good with Gerard Butler playing MacLeod - don't have any ideas for Ramirez though. It just could be a great movie.

Originally Posted by alvin314159

classics shouldn't be messed with. but i have no problems in remaking kid movies such as ghostbusters and street fighter.

C'mon man
smh.gif

^ yeah, seriously. Great writing and great performances - the only thing that could be better is the effects - but that's not what ruins movies (we'veall seen what happened to the Star Wars franchise with all the new technology).

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

and last but not least I would love to see a sequel, NOT remake to...

L%C3%A9on_poster.JPG

Natalie Portman presently would be
pimp.gif
in this role. Anyone agree?

I would say in 20 years, when Portman is reaching her 50's...have a role reversal where she takes a small boy under her wing?

Originally Posted by alvin314159

classics shouldn't be messed with. but i have no problems in remaking kid movies such as ghostbusters and street fighter.

GHOSTBUSTERS?????

Originally Posted by kdawg

You guys are crazy - some of the movies you posted are classic and just couldn't get any better by throwing modern Hollywood at them.

I nearly made this post last week though. I was thiking about Highlander - it's a great story but was hampered by crap acting and no budget.

Seriously, a blind Frenchman playing a Scot and Sir Sean playing a Spaniard? Insane.

Right now I think it could be good with Gerard Butler playing MacLeod - don't have any ideas for Ramirez though. It just could be a great movie.
Yeah, good movies should rarely be remade. But bad movies with interesting concepts should be given another shot in my mind.

Oh yea i liked spawn. all they need in the 1st one is Billy Kinkade and Overkill and I'd be hooked

STAR WARS EPISODE's I, II, III if anything.....

and why are you people suggesting remakes of movies that don't need to be remade or sequeled (i.e. Goonies, Leon the Professional, etc...)..... all you endup is with the crap they put out now.....

Remakes suck.

I hate it when Hollywood remake classic movies they always #@+$ it up.

Hollywood needs to start coming up with original ideas not this remake $$$%.

Back
Top Bottom