Which NTer has the most dated and busted cell phone?

How is that Blackberry even possible? :wow: :lol: :smh:

I say we honestly hold a fundraiser in Mycoldyourdone's honor to help him get a new phone. You've provided us with so many laughs throughout you time on NT, now its time we give back to you.

Who all is down?

ive never used bluetooth in my life. an i disconnected it in my car.

guess im old school

Last edited:
I assume dudes with these basic phones have long term girlfriends, because chickenheads aint messing with dudes who dont have a smartphone

I still can't get over this ***** drawing his keyboard on.

laugh.gif

Swag on a hunnid if you actually use it.

I say we honestly hold a fundraiser in Mycoldyourdone's honor to help him get a new phone. You've provided us with so many laughs throughout you time on NT, now its time we give back to you.

Who all is down?

:lol: We can atleast cop a keyboard and faceplate.

Who all is down?

Haha I was joking about the #poor part. This was like back in 2011. I think I was waiting for my contract to expire, so i was holding on to it for a while. Had to go on a trip, with still months left on contract, so ended up getting an S2 from a guy on CG for 425. Cracked the screen after 3 days of buying that too lol. But thats old news now. I have an S4 now.

But thanks anyways brah. *NTBROFIST*

Who all is down?

Haha I was joking about the #poor part. This was like back in 2011. I think I was waiting for my contract to expire, so i was holding on to it for a while. Had to go on a trip, with still months left on contract, so ended up getting an S2 from a guy on CG for 425. Cracked the screen after 3 days of buying that too lol. But thats old news now. I have an S4 now.

But thanks anyways brah. *NTBROFIST*

*NTBROFIST back*

No problem man, that's good to hear that isnt your phone now. :lol: I forreal would have had helped put something together for ya though.

Once the fundraiser was over seeing the Meth sticky would have been awesome too....

Thank you for helping NikeTalk donate $500 to get Mycoldyourdone a respectable phone!

:lol:

Last edited:
I am still rocking with a flip phone. 

All I need the phone for is to call and text. And not long text messages either... just those that are quick and to the point. 

I get chuckles from people every now and then, but I don't care because I don't need my phone to be a status symbol. 

I am never getting a "smart" phone. Simple is better for me. 

Smartphones are SO much more than "status symbols". GPS, Maps, browsing, cloud data, photos, etc etc

JUST replaced my verizon env3 with the iphone 5! Env3 was a tank for sure, indestructible. :smokin

Was rockin with the same phone op...
Pulled a flip phone out in 2011 to get a chicks number in the bar, she says
"damn, you got an old *** phone" :lol:

I ****** tho :pimp:

I am still rocking with a flip phone. 

All I need the phone for is to call and text. And not long text messages either... just those that are quick and to the point. 

I get chuckles from people every now and then, but I don't care because I don't need my phone to be a status symbol. 

I am never getting a "smart" phone. Simple is better for me. 

Smartphones are SO much more than "status symbols". GPS, Maps, browsing, cloud data, photos, etc etc

Wanting a new phone with new features was initially about function and features, but within the last few years it has become more about status and style. Why do most people feel the need to upgrade their phones every six months, especially when their current phone has virtually the same specs and features as the new phone they are willing to dish out more money for? It has become all about keeping up with the status quo.

And the features you referenced are cool, but I don't need them at my fingertips at all times. I have gps in my car. Everything else you mentioned isn't that important to me and can wait.

Last edited:
up until may of this year, i still rocked the og metalback iphone. only phone ive ever had that never gave out on me 
me and you both fam :smokin its my backup go to phone. still holding up strong. its about time i upgrade to a newer version though.

Back
Top Bottom