Which NTer is this? NYC Man Earns $55,000 A Year Peddling Candy On Subway

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

aint gon be long til theres competition

how much is he movin the m&m's for?
I'm eating some pb m&m's and this made me bust out laughing.
laugh.gif

before ipod got big people that sold batteries on da train used to make 60k and betta....da money he makes doesn't surprise me.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

30t6p3b.gif

He should have never opened his mouth about how much he makes

Dudes are gonna start robbing him more often ijs. Props to dude & his hustle though.

i'm sure i would buy from him if I lived in nyc/took the subway.

Cheaper than the convenience store, helps small business, and nice snack on my trip back home.

i have a dude that makes his 2 kids (prob 7-8 yrs old) sell candy by my job. he just lays low in the cut and let his kids do all the talking/work.

that hustle..

this is nothing new at least he isnt using the basketball team line tho i never give them a dollar

"Im tryna raise money for the oys and girls club basketball team" meanwhile they damn there in they 30s

Originally Posted by y2kingsfan

i'm sure i would buy from him if I lived in nyc/took the subway.

Cheaper than the convenience store, helps small business, and nice snack on my trip back home.

When im on the train and someone comes on selling candy and is just being casual then I'll buy if im in the mood for some candy. But some people that sell candy for their "school's basketball team" OD. They will not leave u alone till u buy something. And they're in their 20s

Back
Top Bottom