which NTers @ la marina right now?

Really, NT?

It probably took that man 3 minutes to make this post. He trying to put YALL on something..

Really, NT?

It probably took that man 3 minutes to make this post. He trying to put YALL on something..

word to this whole video, thats how la marina was all summer...ya suckas missed out...ahh well.

word to this whole video, thats how la marina was all summer...ya suckas missed out...ahh well.

Ninja - for real my dude, why are you even trying to explain?

I mean I used to go to La Marina back in the early 2000's - when the Mirage was still open and jumping and Umbrella was just opening ... Nothing has change - it always have been jumping ... these dudes want to sleep - no need to validate ... more fems for you I suppose ...

Last edited:
hold the **** up...i just googled la marina.

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

THIS PLACE EXISTED?! aw hell nah. ive been doing it wrong all these years....:smh:

LM-20-FIN.jpg

fml

Dyckman bar is a 3 minute walk from the marina.

Summer is over folks. It's all downhill from here for the Marina till next year.
dude said he doesnt go that far west .. LMAO 

peeps are trying to do it to late ...

Eh. I don't go that far West. Catch me at APT 78 or Dyckman Bar.

Summer is over folks. It's all downhill from here for the Marina till next year.

word. ill keep that in mind. the cold season isn't the season to hit the clubs personally anyways lol. ain't tryin to ride that subway all around manhattan with a north face on.

word. ill keep that in mind. the cold season isn't the season to hit the clubs personally anyways lol. ain't tryin to ride that subway all around manhattan with a north face on.

The marina will be open through the winter, obviously nt the beach area, but they'll be open...:you want birds flocking, pop a bottle and they'll stick to you like white on rice a hookah doesn't hurt either...

:lol: @ dude saying he doesn't go that far west but goes to dyckman bar...my dude that place is literally 2 city blocks away

word. ill keep that in mind. the cold season isn't the season to hit the clubs personally anyways lol.
actually thats when da club scene in NYC is at its strongest, cats dont wanna be stuck in da cribs all winter cuz of da cold,

vintch (when it was open) was LIT in da winter.

word. ill keep that in mind. the cold season isn't the season to hit the clubs personally anyways lol.
actually thats when da club scene in NYC is at its strongest, cats dont wanna be stuck in da cribs all winter cuz of da cold,

really? i feel like the birds ain't showin as much feathers in the winter. plus i live in queens and that cab fare is 50 from da city. and its north face season and all...i know u don't be hittin up the clubs with that heavy *** coat u got, word to that winter coat thread hurt locker post.

really? i feel like the birds ain't showin as much feathers in the winter. plus i live in queens and that cab fare is 50 from da city. and its north face season and all...i know u don't be hittin up the clubs with that heavy *** coat u got, word to that winter coat thread hurt locker post.
bro - are you serious?

You can't find any good clubs in QUEENS?

I mean, unless you are purely looking for Dominican girls (crowd) ...

Penthouse808 - Glazz - La Boom - Jubilee - Cavo - Don Coqui - the list goes on!

Plus my dude - I'm not tryin to look like an idiot going to the club looking nice and a NorthFace on top - like who does that? Buy yourself a nice coat and put that joint in the coat check . or leave it at the car - when Im tipsy Im not feeling the cold  ... lol

Last edited:

I got many coats..when i go clubbin ill rock a leather

And leave it in da whip so i dont gotta worry bout

Coat check.

yo can one of you dudes show me around this spot if I come up there :lol:

this **** looking tight as hell right now :rofl:

semi-serious NT summit.

Back
Top Bottom