Which OG's Crack?

Not sure if this its the forum but My boy bought some DS OG Playoff 8's and they cracked on him and he only wore them around the house once and I recently got some 9's which also cracked on me >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
..I just wanted to know which OG Jordans crack for future reference if I decide to buy them DS.

All shoes eventually wear out their welcome. Even if they are not worn, the shoes are made of man made materials. So the obvious answer to your question would be that as time passes materials erode and weaken. There's a reason why most online sites state for older releases "Wear at your own discretion".
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

the only ones that really doesn crack are the original 1s because of the material they're made of
and X and up
What to do if your girlfriend ask "Would you still love me if I was fat?"
Quote:
Always be sly and be slip her the "How is my girl gonna love me if her heart ain't healthy?

-Purple Face

It all depends on storage. For older OGs you will be better off to buy vnds. I've seen people on NT wear OG VIIs many times with no problem, because the shoes get worn.
BUY MY SIZE 13 MOCHA IIIs
TEAMlateNIGHT X THE JOKER GANG
"Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?"​

When u see a pic of the shoes before u buy and they got 3 silica paks on the sole, i prolly wouldnt wear em......
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

II, III, IV, V, VI, VIII, and IX.

VII's don't crack, they separate.

I's don't crack because the outsole and Midsole are made of rubber.

X and up are made of Phylon instead of Polyurathane.
Team CLEVELAND OG Member # 1
Team AM FamTeam Vintage: Vintage Heat Since 1980!
GO LAKERS!!!
New Myspace:myspace.com/stillshortycsince94

2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and sometime 10's , i have seen these shoes come apart in one way or another.
houstonrockets

eventually all shoes will crack if you wear them
Megan is a Fox​
P-Town's Finest​
Tennessee Titans​

Quote:

X and up are made of Phylon instead of Polyurathane
>:
mad.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat
teamautobot​

Quote:

X and up are made of Phylon instead of Polyurathane.

This man knows what he's talking about.

Quote:
eventually all shoes will crack if you wear them
"2002/2003 - The Last Year Brand Jordan actually used "real leather" on their products."-BabyJordan0312​
Team Disgruntled​

Jordan XI's can seperate. The same goes for Retroes. If the OG's crack, the Retroes will too. My Fire Red III's from March are already starting to crack, after about 20 wears. They still look ds, except for the area around the air pocket. Truth be told. If you want to wear your OG shoes, Wear Them! The will eventually fall apart. Nothing last forever. I personally would rather get the satisfaction of wearing them than looking at them. I've got to wear every OG Jordan, so the retroes do me fine.

^^^^its not really the seperation, its just the OLD glue on the XI's that wears out due to heat and age, but they can be easily glued back....N about the III's?? Didnt JB use a different material so that it was not possible for them to crack?? Maybe it was just the paint that cracked for you

even 1999 IVs DS will crack, 2000 DS VI and V, and 2001 DS IIIs will crack
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

I heard the 8 were the worst
But Until then, I'ma shine to the last sin
Resurrect through the birth of my son, and live again....

It's definitely a crack. It comes from the back of the air pocket to the heel of the shoe. I'd post a picture, but it's not that big of deal. I wear those shoes the most out of all my pairs, and if they indeed fall apart, I've got another pair.

Quote:
Didnt JB use a different material so that it was not possible for them to crack??
"2002/2003 - The Last Year Brand Jordan actually used "real leather" on their products."-BabyJordan0312​
Team Disgruntled​

Back
Top Bottom