Which one 2000 BMW 323I 4 DOOR OR 2004 JAGUAR XTYPE 3.0?

Originally Posted by AC4Three

Originally Posted by kidposite

civic

and i'm a bmw guy

its just not worth buying the base models
Why? I'm sure both of those cars aren't very expensive...

Personally, I'd go with the BMW.
they aren't expensive but maintenance is very expensive and neither are too reliable and they both have tiny engines
ohwell.gif

Honestly ... I wouldnt get either one.

When both break (Which will only be a matter of time for both) Your going to want to kill yourself.

jags xtypes are a moving pos...word from the 3 people i know that bought one in the past year

bmws maintanence = hell...*#!@%% told my dad itll cost a stack just to take the front bumper off to do fix some $$%! in the engine bay (he has a '00 740)

get a lexus....

Originally Posted by reeeem0

jags xtypes are a moving pos...word from the 3 people i know that bought one in the past year

bmws maintanence = hell...*#!@%% told my dad itll cost a stack just to take the front bumper off to do fix some $$%! in the engine bay (he has a '00 740)

get a lexus....
this. if you haven't researched maintenance repair costs, DON'T. DO IT.  i can only speak 2nd hand for jags, but i've heard their reliability sucks. i have a 2001 3 series, and when something breaks, i leave the repair shop minus at least 3 hunnert (and it would be 30% more if i went to the actual dealership). 

these cars are expensive to maintain.

you'd really be better off getting something similar to an accord, and buy a luxury car later when u can get a newer model. jags can be gotten for really low prices, but there are reasons they are that cheap.

Back
Top Bottom