Which one of you lonely nerds posted this Craigslist ad?

laugh.gif
..I had one of these or a generic brand one when I was a kid. Thoughtit was the coolest thing at the time.

I saw this somewhere :

Peeps! Due to high demand please be sure to contact me now. I rode 26 bikes in the last four weeks alone!

Do you want to know how cool your bike looks or what it sounds like when it's revving out as you go zooming up the street? I will come to you house andride your bike up and down the street in front of your house like so fast so you can see it and you can take pics if you want. I've got the whole littlecostume, helmet and %#! and I even have a motorcycle license so it's all cool in case the cops come. I can pretend I am in a race with myself on your bikeand then you will know how cool you look when you are whipping up your street past all the kids. I know how to ride almost any bike but I am not going to dothis on anything where you have to shift the gears with your hand instead of your foot or a BMW cause those things suck. If you want me to light the tire anddo a burnout on your bike I can! You can run inside and get some bleach and pour it on the rear tire when I am doing it and all your neighbors will think youhave a top fuel dragster or some %#! when they see all the smoke. I really don't want to ride anyone on the back when I do this for you so don't haveany girls around but if shorty wanna see the ice then I ice the wrist. I'm a player at heart and if I get your girl's digits it's because I used toroll deep with the honeys before I was hitched. Your bike must be in good shape cause I don't wanna die out there.I have been performing this service foryears to ALL of my friends and I am very good at it.

PLEASE NOTE: I am not posting this because I am trying to steal anyone's motorcycle. I show up at your house in my own car (Range Rover all wood) and mywife of many years is with me and she takes pics too for our family album. I am a family man now, 49 years old and I know motorcycles inside and out. I used towork on race cars back in the day. No monkey business here. You can talk with my old lady while I get used to your bike. Holla up at me if you need to see howcool you ride is. WU TANG!

Larry

and the response:

i had this guy come ride my bike and man ohhhh man he is the real deal!!!!!! he did it all!!!!!!
shifting
revving
braking
turning
you name it he can do it
he is not kidding he is a real racer type, full leather suit and all.
get this MASTER of the motorbike to your crib and you will be UPLOADING pics to your MYSPACE and FACEBOOK all nite.
he does it all for FREE! AND he swallows!

Back
Top Bottom