Which rapper has a better diss track record than Cam'ron?

Compared to Cam though?
laugh.gif
At least 50 can say he's made and been featured on some hit mainstream singles (before AND after Curtis) since Cam talked reckless about Shawn on Killa Season. 50 generates more news than Cam alone by his Twitter rants and his work in Africa.

Some dudes here actually think people rock with Cam like that in 2011? Did the Roc get back together?

50 could retire from music today and he'd still be more relevant than Cam and the noise he's currently making that he calls "music".

laugh.gif
Forgot that NT is Cam Central though.

My god. Some people in here literally hate Cam I see. You guys must have been the dudes wearing G-unit tank tops in high school

NO. I know people love Cam on here, but are you for real? You're talking about ending 50, Jay, Nas, etc... None of these people got ended and most didn't even waste their time. 50 has definitely fared the worst and honestly it has 0% to do with Cam'ron and even at the low point he is at now he is still far more relevant than Cam. Sorry my man, but NO

The thread is about Cam's diss track record. Not about him ending anyone's career. OP didn't say anything like that.

If you think a rapper having a better than his opponent equals he ended him then obviously you're out of touch and have your own deluded ideas about what rap entails.

Now when you look at Cam's track record of disses, it is indeed stellar.

This thread should be linked to the "why rappers dont battle anymore"

Rapper A drops great diss record
Rapper B drops 2 lines that aren't hot.
Rapper B is more relevant, sells more records and makes more money.

Rapper B wins battle
pimp.gif

I guess rapper A should've made better records instead of fucusing on making a name by dissing another one so he could be relevant, sell more records, make more money, yada yada yada

rapper A remains irrelevant

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Saying "_______ killed ________" although they ain't done %#+% to the rapper's career is a cop-out.

All bark, NO bite
laugh.gif
Since when did a battle rap directly relate to the rapper's overall career?

Gang of dudes believe Canibus whooped LL. LL still has the better career.

Game has a ton of great disses at Curtis and G-Unit, you gonna say any battle at the time Game didn't win?

Originally Posted by KingPiff

My god. Some people in here literally hate Cam I see. You guys must have been the dudes wearing G-unit tank tops in high school

Those is brazzere tops!
laugh.gif
Fact of da matter is 50 forgot to be who he is, all those new songsHe drops tryin to emulate his old self rather than be who he is now.Cam can still deliver to at LEAST his core base.

^^^Definitely right about that. 50 can't drop a hot song to save his life right now. Sure, dudes making a killing off of non-rap
power moves, but musically, his last good music was that 'Elephant In The Sand' mixtape w/ Banks and Yayo. He's been making
hot garbage ever since.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Saying "_______ killed ________" although they ain't done %#+% to the rapper's career is a cop-out.

All bark, NO bite
laugh.gif

Game has a ton of great disses at Curtis and G-Unit, you gonna say any battle at the time Game didn't win?

What did Canibus and Game "win"? Because they're both jokes in hip-hop whose careers spectacularly crashed and burned. And Cam appeals to his "core" base? Like, all three Dipset fans in NY? That's hard to do isn't it
laugh.gif

Beans vs jada was a good battle but on topic..i think cam a OK rapper, i mean he be sayin the dumbest $%!*...but his swag is untouchable, so its like u cant really come at him....i dunno, i always %++%++ wit state prop over dipset, maybe cuz im from jersey, and live near philly, but i always thought lyrically sp killed dipset...so i couldnt really ride that boat. i bang wit cam tho dont get it twisted...but i cant explain it dudes lyrically Not talent. Young chris rawer than all them %#%%@*. so is beans..

-_- Cam is NOT better than Jay or Nas, this is getting repetitive.
Since when is it mandatory to win a rap battle by literally ending someone's career?
It's only really happened once with Ja Rule, and he was already not respected by true heads. It took 50 to bring that hate to the forefront/mainstream.

All bark, NO bite
laugh.gif

What did Canibus and Game "win"? Because they're both jokes in hip-hop whose careers spectacularly crashed and burned. And Cam appeals to his "core" base? Like, all three Dipset fans in NY? That's hard to do isn't it
laugh.gif
The battle you %%!%#!@. $@@*#$ aint engaging in a rap battle to see who wont end up "a joke" It's a rap battle.

Although I think LL beat Canibus. I don't think that because LL had the better career.

Is all you can think about is whether or not the rapper has a good career after? It's like you have no idea what a rap battle is. I swear this post-Ja Rule/Curtis beef got fans focused on the wrong things. If all you're focused on is the status of the rapper and where their career is at then you shouldn't even bother listening to disses.

Like it was mentioned what you gonna say about Beans vs. Jada? or Joe vs. Game? or Joe vs. Saigon?

Yall staying with these pussified thought processes where instead of acknowledging you took the L in a battle you'll look down the line and hope things get better afterward, down the line. The same lame lost the battle, won the war nonsense when there is no war.

laugh.gif
The battle you %%!%#!@. $@@*#$ aint engaging in a rap battle to see who wont end up "a joke" It's a rap battle.

Although I think LL beat Canibus. I don't think that because LL had the better career.

Is all you can think about is whether or not the rapper has a good career after? It's like you have no idea what a rap battle is. I swear this post-Ja Rule/Curtis beef got fans focused on the wrong things. If all you're focused on is the status of the rapper and where their career is at then you shouldn't even bother listening to disses.

Like it was mentioned what you gonna say about Beans vs. Jada? or Joe vs. Game? or Joe vs. Saigon?

Yall staying with these pussified thought processes where instead of acknowledging you took the L in a battle you'll look down the line and hope things get better afterward, down the line. The same lame lost the battle, won the war nonsense when there is no war.

The "battle" you say
laugh.gif
The only thing Canibus won is LL still being revered as one of the better rap greats ever while the rest of hip-hop calls him Can-i-!%$!+. Oh yeah, Game murked the hell out of 50. Poor Curtis, he's only putting out hit mainstream singles while Game bipolar @!% apologizes to him every 10 seconds and begs and bribes people to buy his album on Twitter
laugh.gif

That's what these dudes "won" huh? I'm sure 50 and LL are crying about how these jokes "ethered" them while they're poslishing their awards and using Game's/Canibus's CDs as drink coasters. Maybe they should listen to you instead and work more on their battle raps
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

The "battle" you say
laugh.gif
The only thing Canibus won is LL still being revered as one of the better rap greats ever while the rest of hip-hop calls him Can-i-!%$!+. Oh yeah, Game murked the hell out of 50. Poor Curtis, he's only putting out hit mainstream singles while Game bipolar @!% apologizes to him every 10 seconds and begs and bribes people to buy his album on Twitter
laugh.gif

That's what these dudes "won" huh? I'm sure 50 and LL are crying about how these jokes "ethered" them while they're poslishing their awards and using Game's/Canibus's CDs as drink coasters. Maybe they should listen to you instead and work more on their battle raps
laugh.gif
What world are YOU living in where that's happening?

It's pretty obvious that you can not grasp the concept of a rap battle. You're too concerned with things that have nothing to do with the rap battle and it's making you sound like a dumb +!!. It'd be funny to hear you say this type of stupid shh when Kool Moe Dee battled Busy Bee or MC Shan vs. KRS One. Jada vs Beans? Joey vs. Game? Joey vs. Saigon? Hell even Em vs. Benzino, you'd probably say Em won because he's more famous and has more money when Benzino is still rich regardless instead of saying  Em murked that dude on wax. %+%!%@ discussing the battle while you waiting to see who has the better care five years later
laugh.gif
You can't enjoy the battle, you'd rather discuss who's making more money.

I told you in the other thread to save all that sarcasm, you're doing a terrible job of conveying your point or making it meaningful in anyway other than you can't focus on the matter at hand and rather compare a rapper's entire career. Like I said this whole post-Ja Rule end a rapper's career had poisioned yall young %+%!%@ minds to the point where a fun part of hip hop is being devalued and discredited and is only worth something when comparing rapper's 401k plans a decade later.

Back
Top Bottom