Which RB that played in the NFL recently had the best pure talent?

Maan, I still remember Slaton destroying us (Ravens) that one season he was tearing it up. What made it worse.. years before he had turned down his commitment to Maryland for WVU, and the Terps had to play WVU three years in a row and it was like a nightmare. I think he went for like 200+ each time

That guy haunted my teams for like 5 years, I legit hated dude :smh:

Last edited:
Was having a discussion with sumone that n 2005 larry Johnson rushed for 1750 yds n 9 starts.... might be the single greatest season by a rb.

Was having a discussion with sumone that n 2005 larry Johnson rushed for 1750 yds n 9 starts.... might be the single greatest season by a rb.

then the chiefs ran him into the ground :smh: i bought his jersey too

Last edited:
Samkon Gado
Steve Slaton
Lendale White
Rudi Johnson
Laurence 'baby diapers' Maroney
Marion Barber III
We're just naming all RBs that we can think of now. 
laugh.gif

right, because "beating women" is relevant to the conversation at hand :lol:

he had 752 carries in the span of 2 years. tough to find any RB doing that

Well I argue that he had those numbers due to his offensive line which I said and you left out

Last edited:
Well I argue that he had those numbers due to his offensive line which I said and you left out8.9
nah he has a top 5 stat wise season in NCAA and the NFL as far as im concerned... his off the field stuff started more heavy in 07-09

2005 LJ was one of the g.o.a.ts .... 8 n 9 in the box all day. didnt matter

LJ was running hard for that few year span :smokin

Him and priest in madden, I would make LJ the fullback or priest the 3rd down.

Curtains :smokin

I understand stand that the average career for a RB is like 3 years but it's crazy how we'll see them prosper for 3-4 years then *poof* gone.

Last edited:
5 Pages and no love for Shaun Alexander. Probably not the best but better than many if the names popping up on this list

5 Pages and no love for Shaun Alexander. Probably not the best but better than many if the names popping up on this list

Walter Jones and Steve Hutchinson made Shaun Alexander.

An o-line made the all-time leading rusher in NFL history, I don't why people always bring this up concerning Shaun Alexander.

Hell Adrian Peterson was running through house sized holes his first 3 years in the league and no one said ****.

Did you see Adrian Peterson last year? LeSean McCoy this year? Barry Sanders?

Good RBs find a way to get it done. The second Steve Hutchinson went to Minnesota, it was all over.

This is a thread about pure talent. If you honestly believe Shaun Alexander belongs in this discussion, more power to you, but there is NOTHING that Shaun Alexander did that 'wow'd' me on the football field.

theres like 50 names in here that don't belong :lol:

it turned into a "how many obscure RBs can you name" thread

This is a thread about pure talent. If you honestly believe Shaun Alexander belongs in this discussion, more power to you, but there is NOTHING that Shaun Alexander did that 'wow'd' me on the football field.

When did I ever mention Shaun Alexander's greatness or talent?

I just don't understand why he gets knocked for running behind a good offensive line.

Back
Top Bottom