which size for Nike Downshifter if I use size 8.5 for AF1?

If I buy them size 8.5 will they fit nicely? anyone owns both? I like Downshifter 7 but any would do, I just need some shoes for walking and gym.

Can someone help? im going ****ing nuts here. I cant find the downshifter 7 in any physical shop so I cant try them.

dude, what are you doing? is this random question worthy of thread?

yes, because i asked on the general threads and nobody replied

im trying to save myself from the nightmare of ordering a shoe and it not fitting

all I need is someone with AF1 and downshifter to comment = does it fit with the same number? that is all

Yes, you'll be fine. The downshifter 7 is also a shoe that is almost always in stock at outlets so I would visit your local outlet to try them on in store. There are also other better options for walking around that can be found at the outlets, such as a Pegasus to name one. Good luck.

Yes, you'll be fine. The downshifter 7 is also a shoe that is almost always in stock at outlets so I would visit your local outlet to try them on in store. There are also other better options for walking around that can be found at the outlets, such as a Pegasus to name one. Good luck.

you mean that i'll be fine ordering size 42?

im paranoid that they will be too tight, i've read those really go tight in the feet, so im not sure if i should order 42.5

on the local shop they dont have downshifter 7 they have 8 and i dont the colors

you mean that i'll be fine ordering size 42?

im paranoid that they will be too tight, i've read those really go tight in the feet, so im not sure if i should order 42.5

on the local shop they dont have downshifter 7 they have 8 and i dont the colors

If you're that concerned and particular about fit, you might want to grab both your AF1 size and the next size up and just return the one that doesn't work (obviously make sure you check the site's return policy.)

Otherwise, if the chance of having extra space is preferable to them being too snug then get the next size up from your AF1 size.

Disclaimer: I've never worn any Downshifters so I'm only offering general input.

If you're that concerned and particular about fit, you might want to grab both your AF1 size and the next size up and just return the one that doesn't work (obviously make sure you check the site's return policy.)

Otherwise, if the chance of having extra space is preferable to them being too snug then get the next size up from your AF1 size.

Disclaimer: I've never worn any Downshifters so I'm only offering general input.
yeah i guess it's either going to be 42 or 42.5

what about nike cortez? if I use 42, is 42 it?

Back
Top Bottom