::::: Which songs were NEVER released as singles that should have been? :::::

Inspired from the singles that didn't blow up like they should have thread. It can be from any genre. Who dropped the ball in your opinion?

1st 2 off the top that I am dumbfounded at are these. BOTH of these tracks could have been SMASHES IMO:

well that ne-yo song was a single for new kids on the block right?

song is
pimp.gif
though

I'm pretty sure that Single song by Ne-Yo was released as a single but it was performed by New Kids On The Block featuring Ne-Yo. It got decent airplay.

You guys are right about the New Kids On The Block track...I never knew until now. Ne-Yo's solo version with Polow Da Don puts it to SHAME.
laugh.gif

This !*!# is BEYOND cheesy compared to the original
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Seeing a video just made me realize how big it could have really been if it was JUST Ne-Yo like it was originally on YOTG.

Eminem - till I collapse

Nas- 2nd Childhood, sometimes I wonder, most of the Lost Tapes

Biggie- Young G's

Pac- HellRazor

MJ- Baby Be Mine

Usher- U R the one

I think Usher didn't want to drop this as a single because Lil John would have messed up the whole vibe of the video.

I bet if Usher randomly dropped a video for this song it would go top ten.

^^They played that song on local radio alot. Here's some I thought would have caught on

Flo rida- Available
Ray J - Keep sweatin (really thought this was a definite club banger when it leaked)
T.I. - Tell'em I said that (fav song off my least fav T.I. album)

^^^ RedMan, that was Lil Jon's track (don't ask me why
smh.gif
) off ofCrunk Juice...the song was released as a single and went all the way to #3 on the Billboard Hot 100.
laugh.gif

They just never made a video. But yeah, that's one of the smoothest Usher tracks.
pimp.gif

Always thought he should have put this out...
This a great song...

and can't forget bout this...
This should have been out there instead of wamp wamp...

Back
Top Bottom