Which team's fan base do you hate the most?

http://www.1530homer.com/pages/mo.html

RE: CUBS FANS
From listener Jason....

So we're down at the game Friday night?I'm standing cheering for the Reds. Some wannabe, drunk college chicks in the Cubs hats start runningtheir mouths; "Hey, sit down?why are you cheering these losers?your teams sucks?blah, blah, blah"

I turn around and say "1908."

They look at each other and say "what are you talking about?"

I just pointed at the five banners in left field and laughed.

Cubs "fans."

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

lakersflag.jpg

With the deepest passion!

Cannot STAND these things. Break em on the regular back in high school
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Lakers fans are terrible

Originally Posted by John Ohh

Dodger Fans (Think they are gonna win the World Series every year when until last year hadnt won a playoff series in 20 years
roll.gif

Think we're going to win the world series every year? Really? hmm...

Anywhoo, THESE types of people are the worst...

Originally Posted by John Ohh

I must say I traded in my DBacks Card and joined the good side with the Giants.

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Originally Posted by zwchris

Bandwagon fans...aka
Cowboy
Yankees

All New York fans.
caause clearly us fans of the Knicks, Mets, and pretty much all other NY teams other than the Yanks are bandwagoners... riiiiight
eyes.gif
Word? You're my dude Gr8, but
indifferent.gif

Mets DEFINITELY have bandwagon fans.

Originally Posted by agold1002

osu_crying_fans.jpg

I CANT STAND OHIO STATE FANS....SO DISRESPECTFUL AND THEY CROSS THE LINE.....
grin.gif

Anyways, for myself I dislike:

Lakers/Kobe fans
UMichigan fans
Anything Boston related fans

Originally Posted by pkballr

Norcal Laker fans. Definition of fair-weather. Unless you have some ties down south, there isn't much of an excuse besides you being a fair-weather fan.
uhmm...whats wrong with that?...you know of Laker fans became Laker fans because of the showtime era and they were on TV a lot with theceltics...in the west you were a Laker fan in the east is was the celtics...so come out with here with BS sacramento dude
laugh.gif
...you want fair-weather how about those kings fans in the bay during the early2000s?...where are they now?
nerd.gif

I don't really hate them I just like to get a laugh and joke at the big major market bandwagon fans

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Norcal Laker fans. Definition of fair-weather. Unless you have some ties down south, there isn't much of an excuse besides you being a fair-weather fan.
uhmm...whats wrong with that?...you know of Laker fans became Laker fans because of the showtime era and they were on TV a lot with the celtics...in the west you were a Laker fan in the east is was the celtics...so come out with here with BS sacramento dude
laugh.gif
...you want fair-weather how about those kings fans in the bay during the early 2000s?...where are they now?
nerd.gif
Thank you, westcoast, I get tired of hearing about how us NorCal Laker fans are bandwagoners.

Completely unfair blanket statement
frown.gif

Boston fans...........don't get me started.
Syracuse fans
Anyone that became a Chelsea fan in the last 4 years and slobbers all over Drogba

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

uhmm...whats wrong with that?...you know of Laker fans became Laker fans because of the showtime era and they were on TV a lot with the celtics...in the west you were a Laker fan in the east is was the celtics...so come out with here with BS sacramento dude
laugh.gif
...you want fair-weather how about those kings fans in the bay during the early 2000s?...where are they now?
nerd.gif
I remember that era. And 98% of the bandwagon Kings fans weren't serious basketball fans. I see people on NT bring this up all the time, thepeople who went out and bought Kings jerseys were tiny boppers, probably couldn't even name Sac's starting squad at the time. You got a lot of actualbasketball heads in the bay area who just so happen to be Lakers fans. There's a difference.

Im a long time Laker fan who hates the current Laker fan who now has a car flag (I have my same worn out & ripped 2001 flags), now wants to go to sportsbars to watch games and now all the sudden is all about the Finals. I love the teams success but I dont like the fair weather fan who jump back on during thegood times and were not around to watch the Chucky Atkins, Smush Parker and Kwame Brown years. I mean hell, my mom is watching the Finals but she doesnt knowwhat went down to make it this far.

Anyone else like this?

My only gripe with real Lakers fans is yall go a season or two between chips, maybe suffer a couple of mediocre seasons, and you got dudestalking about the Smush x Kwame years.
roll.gif

SickWitIt wrote:
But have you been to a Seahawks game? I went to the one last year against the ******** and that !!#! was insane! 12th man stand up!!!!!

But yall cheat though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

My only gripe with real Lakers fans is yall go a season or two between chips, maybe suffer a couple of mediocre seasons, and you got dudes talking about the Smush x Kwame years.
roll.gif
This is very true.

Obviously not ALL Laker fans, but I see/hear this alot.

Originally Posted by vctry20

nope

dont get me wrong I love Seattle and their sporting events are really fun and the fans are super chill people, but you know just as well as I do that the 12th man is a load of bull and this team had zero support until they got new uniforms and a new stadium

Honestly, I wouldn't know because I only got into football like a year before they went to the Superbowl. Before that, I didn't know a damn thing aboutfootball and wouldn't know if they had support back then or not.

But have you been to a Seahawks game? I went to the one last year against the ******** and that !!#! was insane! 12th man stand up!!!!!

The "I'm gonna jump on this team's bandwagon because they are playing against the Lakers" fans. Root for the team to lose, don't root forthe other team!

My only gripe with real Lakers fans is yall go a season or two between chips, maybe suffer a couple of mediocre seasons, and you got dudes talking about the Smush x Kwame years.
Well we either have a demand for excellence or we are spoiled...or both. My point is those back on board the Laker bus dont know that Fisher everleft much less knew that we had to watch games with Smush or Chucky starting at point.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

roll.gif
This is very true.

agreed. even in those mediocre seasons, they were a playoff team...being a 6/7/8 seedshouldn't even be considered suffering as a sports fan
laugh.gif
. of course,this is in the perspective of someone who roots for a lottery team. i just kinda laugh when my friends that are laker fans say they "suffered"through those years...

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Only one vote for the Steelers? Not bad.

I dont think that most people hate Steeler fans. I think we just hate that Steeler fans think that Big Ben is a great quarterback, rather than an average QB that rides the coat tails of his defense to win.
eyes.gif
don't let his two superbowl rings get you all upset.

indifferent.gif
Typical Big Ben enthusiast response.

1) Im not mad at all. Good for him that he has his rings. But you have to be on drugs if you think he is the reason they won both superbowls. (22.6 QB rating?
sick.gif
)

2) I actually strongly disagree with this argument. Football is a team sport. Just because he has 2 rings doesnt mean he is a great quarterback. Aaron Smith has 2 superbowl rings too. He must be one of the top defensive ends too right?

**And to answer the OP's original question, I hate Red Sox fans and fans of every professional Arizona team. The most unrealistic and unknowledgable fans in the entire country.**
First of all, Aaron Smith is a perfect player for our system the last 5 years or so - we don't keep players around on defense if they arent upto snuff, and it ain't like our defense been chopped liver with him anchoring things on the one end. So I'm not sure why you're going after one ofthe nicer guys in the league like that.

And secondly...
laugh.gif
the big ben hate will never stop for some people -dude went out and carried his team on that final drive to win the superbowl in front of the entire world and people are still hating him... like they can'tadmit they got proven dead wrong on that drive alone, let alone the numerous other (see: active leader) game winning drives he's led so far in his shortcareer.

It's okay - we get it... you don't like the guy. But quit acting like there's a huge number of other professional athletes his age who haveacomplished what he has.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

roll.gif
This is very true.

agreed. even in those mediocre seasons, they were a playoff team...being a 6/7/8 seed shouldn't even be considered suffering as a sports fan
laugh.gif
. of course, this is in the perspective of someone who roots for a lottery team. i just kinda laugh when my friends that are laker fans say they "suffered" through those years...
Same here.

Originally Posted by vanexellent

Well we either have a demand for excellence or we are spoiled...or both. My point is those back on board the Laker bus dont know that Fisher ever left much less knew that we had to watch games with Smush or Chucky starting at point.
--People just use the Smush/Kwame/Cook years cuz its most recent and still relatively fresh.
--What about when we had Vlade/Threatt/Eddie Jones/Elden Campbell/George Lynch/JAMES EDWARDS/Nick Van Exel and an aging James Worthy. Now thats mediocre years.From June of 88 till June of 2000 was a long wait.

--Anyone gonna tally up who has the most hated fans in this thread so far?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Nor-Cal Laker Fans
What's wrong with bay area people liking the Lakers, I've been following them since '95 when they were rolling with Divac, Van Exel,and Magic Johnson. I don't really hate any fans as long as they were with the team from thick and thin.

i don't blame nor-cal dudes for hating nor-cal laker fans.. same reason why i hate so-cal celtic/bulls/cavs fans.. lol

Back
Top Bottom