Which Teams Fans Bother You The Most? Vol. zip up the flame suit

1. Cowboy Fans- They are always callin in on NFL Sirius radio complaining about everything. A lot of them come off real spoiled. This goes for people I workwith too. Front-runner fans
smh.gif
. I know they are America's team but they are real *****y and think they are elitist. "Tony Romo is better than TomBrady...just look at Brady's weapons..." or "The Packers even when healthy can't sniff a 3 point game vs the Boys". Wow

2. Pistons Fans-
indifferent.gif

3. Yankees/BoSox Fans - There are teams that play west of you'all. Also come off a bitarrogant. I blame BSPN
laugh.gif
. The Indians won their division, had a betterrecord, and also had home field advantage yet they were still underdogs in the ALDS.
eyes.gif

1. The Patriots fans on Niketalk not named DeadsetAce, iNiNe and two others who I can't remember off the top of my had. Dudes were phantoms for the lasttwo years, now all of a sudden are posting in every thread with
laugh.gif
'sand stuff. Hop off.

Bandwagon.jpg

2. Cowboys Fans - I'm a Niners fan. Do I need to explain? Bad blood
laugh.gif

3. Yankees/BoSox Fans - ESPN has ruined baseball, imo.
4. Oregon State Fans - Rivals.

Miami "fans" - the ones that only show up if the teams winning

Cavalier fans who scream out that they don't get any respect yet they haven't done anything outside of one season to be even taken seriously
smh.gif

Bosox fans who wear their caps in NY. If I was uncivilized I'd punch every single one of them in the face.

Any baseball fans who moan and groan about the yankees and how its not fair that our management spends money rather than put it in their pockets. Dont be mad,support your team and maybe they'll spend some money. George Steinbrenner isnt even the richest owner in the sport.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

[Nas] Kneel down the kiss the+*$***+@++@#@# ring [Nas]

[size=-1]
[/size]

DEEEEEEEEEEEEETRIOT BASSSSSSSSSSSSKETBALL fans

NY Yanks fans that live don't live in NY.

Michigan fans that live in Ohio.

those are my top 3

1. Dallas Cowboys fans (especially those from DC/MD/VA)
2. Washington Nats fans (that left the O's)
3. LA Lakers fans
4. Pittsburgh Steelers fans

-I think I hate Miami fans the most even though I love the Canes til death. Even when I go to Miami games our fans always seem tick me off. And don't evenget me started on the message boards.

-Tennessee fans just because of Fr3sh.

-Criminole fans

-Suckeye fans

-Chokie fans I hate with a passion.

-Notre Lame fans

-Duke fans

Utah fans are the worst.

I still don't understand how they could boo Derek Fisher last game...

Back
Top Bottom