which would be better?

Im trying to decide which basketball shoe would be better since i have tendinitous in both my knees. Im debating between a pair of hyperize, hypermax, and thelebron VII. Im going to be using them indoors foor now untill the wheather gets nicer and ill start using them outside. If you can think of anyother shoes thatwould be better feel free to recomend them. thanks in advance.

I have the exact same problem. I'm using some hyperizes not sure if it will help but also use a patella strap when I ball.

i recommend new balance 888/889 or asics crossover 2. excellent basketball sneakers with support, cushioning, durability and ventilation. to top it off,cheaper than the 3 sneakers you mentioned.

No one can help you without you telling how much you weigh. Aside from that, Zoom air is typically for lighter people, Shox is for the heaviest, and standardmax air is inbetween.

i would say the lebron 7s. the hyperizes just suck. the powermax is a very solid basketball shoe, but the ankle support is very weak. i sprained my ankle timeand time again when i played in them. i didnt feel the floor when i landed, and the grip was excellent.

the lebron 7s feel very similar cushioning wise to the powermax, but they are a little softer, which is a good thing.

if you really want to get rid of tendonitis, you need to do some quad strengthening. try some eccentric strengthening exercises. they work the muscle as itselongating rather than when it is contracting. these exercises seem helped me out alot. at one point i had tenonitis that was so inflamed that i could barelywalk after doing any sort of physical activity.

another thing i did was get a support insole. most nike shoes have damn near no support, which can be awful for you if you overpronate or favor one side ofyour body. using insoles like superfeet or the spencos will help give your foot support and correct overpronation, which will help reduce the load on yourknees and disperse it properly throughout your calf, quad, hamstring, and glute muscles.

the last thing i can say that helped me was to just practice landing. it sounds stupid, but when i watched a video tape of myself i had a bad tendency to landstraight legged and on my toes. just jump and practice landing with your knees slightly bent, flatfooted, and landing with both feet at the same time withequal force. you cant always do this, but the times you can will help take some of the blows off of your knees.

i have all of the shoes listed by nike for ball hyper max , dunk, hyperize and the lebrons and the kobe iv's i love them all and im a point guard for myhigh school and the only white kid too and im a starter

hyperdunk and hyperize are my favs, the lebrons are pretty good also, im getting mine today but ive worn my friends once. havent tried kobes, but herd theywere good if u like to drive and run alot

Back
Top Bottom