Which?

Please answer from the list below. No questions, no comments and no clarifications.

Which school do you think would benefit you more in your future career in business:

Columbia
MIT
Harvard
NYU
Penn
Berkeley
Dartmouth
Northwestern
Stanford
University of Chicago

Business has more to do with your ambition more than anything. There's immigrants who come here with relatively nothing, little education but somehowbecome well off financially. Not saying all turn out that way, but the point is education can't hurt but it's not the most important thing.

Commenting by other posters will distort the experiment though
frown.gif

Originally Posted by angelolee69

As I said, "No questions, no comments and no clarifications."
laugh.gif
trying to be smart eh?
FYI you won't make it to at least 8 of the schools on that list anyway.

Okay, sorry about that. It's just that this is for data gathering. It's not about gathering advice or for future help. It's just an experimentwhere I post the question in different types of forum and gather results from a large and diverse sample space and see how much the data corresponds to theranking. It's not that I want to pursue an MBA program. I just copy paster the instructions again to make it clear. Sorry if it came out the wrong way.

Columbia isn't as dangerous as people make it out to be. Just stay in the touristy spots & be aware.

hrm... I have plenty of questions and comments.. and will need several clarifications to properly answer your question.

Back
Top Bottom