Whistler College Weekend

Whistler is like a six hour drive from the border!

Nothing to do up there but board and party (at night). nice little village area.

Considering I hate being cold & hate snow (because it's obviously cold).... and don't have extra $$$$ to be spending I will not beattending.

However, there will be 354723409 girls there ready to go
laugh.gif

I'll be up there boarding and partying. Got a condo in the middle of the village

Yeah we got a condo in the heart of the village. Whistler is like a 5 hr drive from Seattle, not from the border.
Boarding and partying...what more could I need?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

which condo you guys staying at? I think mine is called whistler town plaza

I'll be in a hotel with like 15 people haha. See you guys there maybe? Look for a black northface... oh wait..

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

I'll be in a hotel with like 15 14 people haha. See you guys there maybe? Look for a black northface... oh wait..

Ditto.

Girls where ridiculously short skirts in -1000 C there. tonyt first Steven's, now Whistler? If I manage to run into an NTer, a drinks on me.

%%%* I should've gone to this instead of flying back East. Oh well, my plane leaves in 30 min, I'm committed.

Have fun fellas.

DAMN! what a weekend. Whistler was crazy. Ran into Derrick randomly int he village, haha. Didn't even know you were up there, should of hit me up earlier.Females were out everywhere on point. Def gotta go again.

What's crazy is I had the best or one of the best... going out/club/lounge weekends I've ever had in Seattle this weekend & Ithought for sure it'd be more dead then usual because of Whistler.
I'm sure/know Whistler was crackin though too
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom