White arizona man slashes blk teen throat for playin rap music

Look at who I was replying to and what that person said. I'm not trying to justify what happened to Elijah Al-Amin. Not taking sides. Just stating the discrepancies on how people judge others isn't aligned with how they judge themselves. So we're just going to hold the whites to a different standard from the colored? What happens with all the equality talk?

I asked you to address the colored comment.

I am sure that you understand that this is offensive. Not only offensive, but coupled with your comments you clearly have an agenda that is anti Black empowerment. Name one place on this planet where the people who have deemed themselves white have visited, where they have left the indigenous people of that land in a better place.

Name, one.

Then tell me why anyone of color should trust anyone, who defines themselves as white.

Go ahead, the platform is yours.

Look at who I was replying to and what that person said. I'm not trying to justify what happened to Elijah Al-Amin. Not taking sides. Just stating the discrepancies on how people judge others isn't aligned with how they judge themselves. So we're just going to hold the whites to a different standard from the colored? What happens with all the equality talk?

why did whites hold non whites to a different standard

I'm sure Hillary Clinton's emails will come up at some point, as well as the "fact" that racism ended when Obama was elected

I'm sure Hillary Clinton's emails will come up at some point, as well as the "fact" that racism ended when Obama was elected
There you go putting words in my mouth. Got to love NT. We know DRAMA
And there's the proof that you are severely uninformed and where you get your talkin' points from
I see who you are now fam
Can you speak on that then? Help me since I'm miss informed.

Since I'm the messed up one here. Am i wrong to question non-white people who vote for the democratic party when they themselves were the ones that started up the KKK?
https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/features/grant-kkk/
Ok, it is pretty clear that you are one of those racist pricks, one that finds it funny to misrepresent history in order to fit your narrative. One thing that I can say about a few of the members here, they know the history of this country, and how the parties were formed, when they switched, and then why they switched.

That said, answer my question. CAN YOU NAME ONE PLACE THAT WHITE PEOPLE HAVE COLONIZED, WHERE THE WHITES HAVE LEFT THE INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF THAT LAND BETTER OFF THAN WHENCE THEY CAME?

THE PLATFORM IS YOURS.

There you go putting words in my mouth. Got to love NT. We know DRAMA

Don't worry about it man, in response to somebody asking you to explain why you chose to say "colored people" you bring up democrats starting the KKK.
You got asked a question off script and fell back into your deflection bag, play on fella

It’s always amusing to see where the “well whites are ok too!!” Arguments start. Just last week during the Nike flag thing you have people jump up in anger over “ma America is ____ and what about the good they do?!???”. Now you have a thread where a kid is killed for no reason, people are saying how it’s now common place to be cautious around white People in general and you have someone yet again angered by it. Funny

Last edited:
I guess I am not going to get a response. Funny, these types love to bring up the party of Lincoln as some sort of savior.

And there's the proof that you are severely uninformed and where you get your talkin' points from
I see who you are now fam

I wouldn't even give them the "uninformed" talk. The typical inbred might not know, but a lot of these semi-educated sounding racists like [B][URL='https://niketalk.com/members/agape.38433/']<Agape[/URL][/B] definitely know that the parties switched. They act like it never happened because they're hoping that YOU don't know, because it's the only way they can use this bull @#$@ example to deflect from their own racist tendencies and "win" the argument

Wish there was some sort of brotherhood that was knowledgable in the law and justice sytems, militant and skilled in self defense, fully disciplined, and watched out for our neighborhoods and protected our own. I would sign up twice.

As I type that, I realize that we did.

And this mentality is why we're in this state. How is this helping anything? Funny how when colored people generalize whites it's ok but when whites do the same thing its "racist" per merriam webster. All I'm saying is if you're going to judge others, you better judge yourself the same, holding you and whoever you're judging on the same standard. I'm really seeing people turn into whom they hate.
You should learn what systemic racism is unless you want to continue looking like an ignorant fool. No one wants to hear your whiny alt-right bull****.

Ok, can you with the group you're caping for?
can you elaborate on what you mean?

are you asking KHUFU to name a place where black ppl have colonized and where we have left the indigenous population better off?

tell me he isn't asking this question.

He felt insulted by @jape opinion but came in the thread to insult people who are the same background as the victim......ohhh wow the sky is blue!!!

Back
Top Bottom