White Cement IV Returning Spring/Summer 2025

Maybe it’ll be the sample as seen in ‘Do The Right Thing’

IMG_0472.jpeg

Time will tell though. Just pure speculation on my part. Obviously without the scuff because they’ve already did a release like that.

Last edited:
Im probably wrong, but I think JB is either going to start to chill on the reimangined releases soon. Kinda like how they eventually scrapped the whole "remastered" thing. Or they are going to be done with the major material overhauls. Especially after those suede royals sat. I think if it continues we will see more subtle changes like how they are gonna do with the Metallic 5's

Im probably wrong, but I think JB is either going to start to chill on the reimangined releases soon. Kinda like how they eventually scrapped the whole "remastered" thing. Or they are going to be done with the major material overhauls. Especially after those suede royals sat. I think if it continues we will see more subtle changes like how they are gonna do with the Metallic 5's
Yes the aged/sail thing has to die soon. But question is what’s the next fad? Collabs staying forever? Might not because they’re cutting costs. I think Nike knows they have to release many Kobe’s and AJ 3-5, 15-23 to get back on track. What do you think?

Back
Top Bottom